- Level of qualification: 7 ISCED Level
- Duration: 2 years
- Number of study credits: 120 ECTS, 4 semesters
- Earliest Start Date: October 2020
- Languages: Romanian, Russian, English, French
- Tuition Fee:
- EU students: 1000 EUR/per year
- Romanian students: 500 EUR/per year
- Non-EU students: 2000 EUR/per year
The Concept of Specialist Training
The Master Program Diplomacy, Security, Business, and Communication, provided by specialists and experienced practitioners, is directed towards equipping students with the knowledge and analytical tools, necessary for studying and developing diplomatic strategies, making decisions in political, foreign policy, and security field. Combining a traditional approach to the study of international relations with practical training in the mechanics of contemporary diplomacy and international negotiations, the master program can be completed in four semesters of full-time study. Upon completion of the program, a Master’s degree in Political Sciences is granted.
The Purpose and the Mission of the Program
The Master Program Diplomacy, Security, Business, and Communication's main priority is to help students to understand international issues and find solutions for them using diplomatic leverage, intercultural communication, contributing to strengthening the security and ensuring levers for developing the international affairs.
Master Program Diplomacy, Security, Business and Communication prepares young diplomats for specialties in diplomacy, foreign policy, and international business, also working in ministries, international organizations, transnational companies; economic and political structures; diplomatic missions; educational institutions and analysis and expertise centers; in the field of international business. The graduate Master Program gives the possibility to work as a diplomat, policymaker, analyst/expert, political consultant / financial mediator, media manager, journalist, researcher, etc.
©Free International University of Moldova
This program gives students the unique opportunity of being exposed to foreign diplomatic agencies in Moldova under the partnerships that our university has established. Apart from the internationally-oriented curriculum, students will get the chance to experience foreign cultures and perspectives through exchange programs with more than 100 partner universities worldwide. Significant international opportunities are also offered by working groups formed of international students, lectures given by ambassadors, international experts, visiting professors, as well as by international summer schools and study tours.
- Globalization and National Security
- Economy Globalization and Internationalization of Business
- Methodology and Ethics of Research in Political Science
- Diplomacy and Security
- Diplomacy and Foreign Policy
- Diplomatic Discourse
- Project Management
- Current Research Issues within Political Science
- Globalization and Contemporary Communication
- EU Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy
- Intercultural Communication
- Security and Democracy in the Black Sea Region
- US and security on the European continent
- Rise to Globalism: U.S. Foreign Policy
- Politics, Conflict, and Cooperation in Asia
- Political Islam in the 21st Century
- European Integration and Institutional Transformation
- Migration and Security in the EU
- International Relations and Foreign Policy Internship
- Research and Master Degree Thesis Elaboration
©Free International University of Moldova
“I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to broaden their knowledge base and delve into the world of diplomacy. This is a two-year program qualifying you for a broad range of careers in international affairs, local governance, foreign affairs, international development, human rights advocacy, global communications, international business, and many other areas involving interaction with different countries and cultures”.
About the School
Free International University of Moldova (ULIM) was founded in 1992 by Government Decision and is accredited by the National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation of the Republic of Moldov ... Read More