For some years now, we have been globally immersed in the so-called digital age, a major and disruptive change in every aspect of our life. Business environment is no exception. The creation of companies that operate exclusively on the Internet has revolutionized the conventional way of conceiving the company, the strategy and the models of doing business. Thus, new cases of business success such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Netfl ix or Spotify, among other OTTs, are digital natives. The rules of the game have changed and now any company or organization must know how new technologies aff ect the company, how to take advantage of them and how to use them to fi nd new opportunities or new competitive advantages.
The ASPIRE Master in Digital Transformation is a demanding program that provides the participant with the knowledge and skills necessary to exploit the digital environments in a business environment, always with a global vision of the business. The program is designed to show the new Internet professionals the key drivers required to be successful both in launching a new business and in transforming those businesses that still operate outside the digital world and need to make the leap. Professionals who know and master the new digital environment, know how to exploit social networks, be prepared to launch Mobile Marketing strategies and help your company to develop its e-commerce plan. In short, professionals and executives who know how to take advantage of New technologies to gain a solid competitive advantage over time.
Why study Master in Digital Transformation at Aspire Business School?The ASPIRE Master in Digital Transformation has been designed to to enable
participants to be fully operational in the digital environment and achieve top management positions in a wide range of industries. The master excellence is leveraged on its faculty board, comprised of experienced professionals with a solid track record in a variety of industries and global markets, along with top researchers and consultants combining a cutting-edge perspective on the latest theoretical frameworks and an handson approach to digital businesses.
The Aspire’s Master in Digital Transformation focuses on a set complimentary goals.
- Understand how the of a traditional management approached has been disrupted by the new digital paradigm
- Learn to develop a Business Plan in a digital business, based on the understanding of the main models and metrics essential in digital business
- Analyze and characterize pure digital businesses and adapt digital strategies to traditional businesses
- Understand the manager’s role in the digital environment and the specifi cities of analytical management
- Strengthen the vision of an agile, connected and customer-centered organization
- Understand the essential diff erences in the operating areas of a company operating in digital business, understanding the critical processes and consolidating a theoretical knowledge base combined with a special practical emphasis
The methodology used in the programs of ASPIRE is based on the combination of practical training and theoretical knowledge, and further requires the active participation of students with their opinions and views. Based on this, all participants are encouraged to analyze and solve case studies based on real and simulated business situations for training purposes. The Student participation and teamwork are an essential element in the development of the program. This deepens and enriches the training, as it complements the diversity of opinions and experiences of the participants. In this sense, good teamwork is essential in the development, preparation and presentation of the Business Plan as the FMT project in which all the skills and knowledge acquired during the development of the program is integrated. The project encourages the ability to develop the strategic vision and entrepreneurial spirit of the Student.
The provision of a virtual campus provides permanent access to all the resources needed for learning, in addition to update information on the planning of courses, assessment of student progress and direct contact with the teaching staff.
- Academic: International-NON Eu students: BA, BSc, BScIT, BSc Engineering,.EU & UK Students: Bachelor Degree. For UK students, BA and BSc holders (mandatory enrollment for preparatory courses may apply)
- Work Experience:3 years working experience, considering internships. Students with exellent academic records can wave the work experience
- English Proficiency: IELTS: 6.0 (minimum of 5.0 in all components) TOEFL (paper-based): overall score of 600 with a Test of Written English score of 5.5 TOEFL (internet-based): overall score between 87-109 with component scores of at least 20.Cambridge English First (FCE) Applicants from a recognized majority English speaking countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.(If you don’t meet our minimum English language requirements, we offer an intensive Pre-sessional English course.)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 13, 2017