The objective of the Master in Digital Project Management & Consulting is to prepare participants to boost their careers in international business development and project management. This 1 year, 2 countries (Madrid-Berlin) programme offers you the option to acquire a specialization in International Project Management or in Strategy & Business Consulting.
The programme covers management, financial, economic and strategic issues, with an emphasis on the development of negotiation skills. Furthermore, students have a two-week international seminar where they visit key companies and institutions and work on case studies with one of our partner universities.
Within the Master, students can enrol for a training course and exam to obtain either Project Manager Professional certification (PMP®) or the Certificate Associate in Project Management (CAPM ®) awarded by the Project Management Institute(PMI®).
Taught in English, this programme gives you the opportunity to take some elective classes in Spanish.
A nine-month full-time programme (October to June) with a practical approach to Project management and consulting, depending on your track. (Please note that including internship and thesis portions, the programme's length is 15 months in total.)
- The first 9 months of the program, are intended to complete the core courses. These include the International Consulting Projects: real projects developed by students to solve a current need for the companies involved.
- Opportunity to study in two of our European campuses: Madrid and Berlin.
- From March, students have to do a four months (minimum) internship and a professional thesis.
International Experience and Recognition
- 1 year, 2 countries (Madrid- Belin) full-time programme taught in English and the possibility to do some electives in Spanish
- International Seminar in Silicon Valley, San Francisco.
- Prepares participants for careers in International Project Management and Strategy & Business Consulting.
- Multicultural diversity thanks to ESCP Europe´s global faculty and international class mix
- Accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles in France*.
Learning by Doing
- Interactive and practical methodology, business cases, company visits, international consultancy projects and a professional master thesis.
- International Consultancy Projects (professional solutions to real companies’ challenges) to enhance the learning experience through a hands-on approach with our partner companies: Mi-GSO, EY, Banco Santander, Neovantas, Start-Up’s,…
- Live Case Studies, designed, developed and assessed by our partner companies: Amadeus, BNP Paribas, Telefónica, Accenture, OHL, Axa, IATA,…
- Business Cases (specialized workshops for solving real business issues): L’Oréal, Pfizer, Bain, Everis, Deloitte, Amaris, Arthur D. Little, Opinno, BTS,…
- Expert training for the International Project Manager Professional Certification (PMP®), or for the Certificated Associate in Project Management(CAPM®), by the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- Professional experience through internships or job positions in the International Project Management & Business Management Consulting fields.
- Strong partnerships with major leading companies.
- Corporate network involvement in each step of the learning experience through career development seminars, consultancy projects, company visits, internships and company days.
- Critical approach and creative answers: real business cases, company projects and corporate conferences to stimulate the right entrepreneurial approach.
ESCP Europe declares that the MSc in Business Project Management is a private ESCP Europe diploma, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
*This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain (law 84/2004 BOCM).
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in any field of study
- Fluency in English
- Previous work experience is recommended
- Real motivation to join the Master and for a high-level career in this industry
Tuition fees for the MSc in Business Project Management 2018 intake are set at 18,500€ (for all students, both EU and non-EU).
There is an application fee of 130€ for all applicants. Please note that this is non-refundable.
Information on the payment methods for both the programme fees and application fee can be found in our online application form.
The application process for the 2018 intake is now open! Click here to begin yours. Choose 'Master - Master of Sciences' in the Admission section after having created your account.
ESCP Europe declares that the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management is a private ESCP Europe diploma, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles *This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain (law 84/2004 BOCM)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2018