Design, build and manage scalable digital products.
The Master in Digital Product Management is the most advanced master for the next generation of digital product leaders.
Digital solutions are done by cross-functional teams, with experts covering a wide range of skills, such as innovation, software development, cloud computing, data science, user experience, and business. And, as part of the next generation of product managers, you will lead those experts by applying strategical thinking and managing end-to-end product roadmaps.
During the program you will develop the most demanded skills to lead and manage a digital product lifecycle, this is:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship to ideate, test and validate powerful concepts
- User Experience Design to build the space between users and the technology
- Web and Mobile development to understand how to create robust awesome apps
- Cloud & DevOps to deploy scalable digital products
- Digital Business to attract users and re/define winner strategies
- Big Data to analyze and activate data-driven opportunities
- Agile Product Management to play in the volatile, uncertain, and ambiguous digital world
With the completion of the Master in Digital Product Management, you will gain the tech and business skills that most of the digital companies and startups need to develop and manage creative technology solutions.
What will I learn?
During the program, you will be exposed to the most demanded technologies but also to digital business and innovation models that are going to permit you to lead and manage winner digital products.
After this, you will have a much more competitive overview of the digital product lifecycle, becoming a demanded professional profile. You will be able to align business and technology needs to manage Teams made by experts in innovation, user experience, programming, cloud computing, data science, and digital business. No matter if you are a developer or an entrepreneur.
Thanks to the boom of the Digital Transformation of the economy, companies, and startups need, more and more, professionals with the right skills to build and develop competitive digital solutions. Join the MDPM and take the opportunity to shape the digital future building your own digital impact.
- Full-Time Program
- 9 Months
- Awarded by BTS and the University of Barcelona
- Starts October 2020
- Professional Experience
- 60 ECTs
- Available on-campus
- Digital Business
- Innovation & Creative Technology
- User Experience
- Agile Product Management
- Web & Mobile Development
- Cloud & DevOps
- Big Data
- Final Project
- Highly qualified instructors and well-known professionals
- Inspire your own projects and new disruptive digital business
- Real & experienced professionals will mentor your digital projects
Digital Labs R+D+I
- Digital Labs & innovation projects exposure
- Ensures academic accreditation, quality, and certification
- Get professional orientation for your digital career
- Visit and learn from the tech leaders
Student diversity groups at BTS reflects the industry's need for talent
Be among the best international talent coming from all over the world.
Digital projects, due to its scalability, become global projects that impact all kinds of regions and cultures. International Teams are now crucial to ensure we are covering the multicultural user needs.
BTS is over the average of the digital industry in gender diversity.
We understand the importance of having a balanced ratio of women in tech and that’s why 45% of BTS students are part of this gender.
We welcome students with tech and with a business background.
Digital transformation is changing entire sectors that need talent ready to lead new digital projects.
To understand and detect opportunities in this new economy, you have to develop tech skills but also generate business links that permit you to build innovative projects.
The Tech industry is exploding and the key digital companies need your talent. Barcelona Technology School connects your career with the digital industry while brings you the most demanded digital knowledge & skills.
The program includes
- Awarded by the University of Barcelona. Ranked the first university in Spain.
- Admission process feedback after 24/48 hours of submission of application.
- High-quality instruction & reduced groups of students per class.
- Full Health Coverage Insurance.
- Connection with the Digital Industry.
- Beach & sports club. Free access of 24.000 m2 of social and sports installation located on the beachfront of Barcelona.
- On-campus: 17.000€
How to Apply
If you are passionate about building digital products and you would like to access job opportunities, develop the best digital skills, and have a master's experience in Barcelona, we just need from you:
- Application Form. Fill the application form.
- Motivation letter & CV. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the digital industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the digital transformation.
- Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
About the School
Barcelona Technology School is a leading education project that empowers the next professionals who will transform the digital industry. BTS is made of talent, a Team of people that want to inspire an ... Read More