The Master in Digital Marketing is designed to train professionals in the new areas of the digital ecosystem, where the trend is increasingly heading towards eliminating the barrier between the online and offline worlds to deal more effectively with customers.
In this program, you will learn the key foundations of Online Marketing and the tools to conduct commercial activities on digital platforms, as well as developing your executive and organizational skills.
If you want to enhance your executive competences even further after completing your program, you have the option of doing a two-week residential program at Kean University (USA).
Reasons for taking EAE’s Business School Master in Digital Marketing
- Residential program in New York
At the end of the tuition period, you can do a two-week residential program on Retail & Services Marketing at Kean University (USA). Residential program with an additional cost.
- EAE Entrepreneur
Through our business incubator, we guide, finance, and accompany your entrepreneurial ventures. EAE Lab gives you access to the resources and environment required to identify your project’s competitive advantages and develop your business idea.
- International talent program
If your goal is international professional development, you will gain the maximum visibility among the multinationals that work with EAE through the Employment Workshops and interviews with headhunters and international recruitment consultants.
- Business networking
Meetings with professionals at leading companies and other students, enabling you to expand your network of contacts. In 2018, we organized meetings with executives from companies such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel, Cepsa, Bacardi, and Telefónica, to name just a few.
- Top 25 Business Schools in the World - América Economía Ranking 2019
- 2nd best business school in Spain - Merco 2019
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- +77.000 professionals formed since 1958
- Top 25 World’s Best Project Management Masters QS Global Masters Ranking 2019
- 85% of students received new job offers after completing their Master
- 98% of EAE students who do an internship find their placement through the Professional Careers Department
- 7,000+ employment and internship offers posted in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Schneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol y Coca Cola
Funding Schemes and Grants
At EAE, we know that talented students inspire us and act as a driving force behind the progress of our community. EAE grants reward their efforts on their journey towards excellence, reinforcing our commitment to equality and social justice by expanding the opportunities available for accessing our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial support
- 12 Month interest-free financing
- 4 different types of EAE grants
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More