* 20% discount for Vilnius University alumni and those who applied before 2020-07-03
In the age of technology when the world is overfilled with information, marketing is no longer just a struggle of goods, but also a struggle of stories and images. The aim of this study program is to educate marketing and communication professionals who are capable to create user-friendly business stories and to be able to manage the image of companies and products, as well as quickly and effectively solve communication crises, and develop marketing and communication strategies.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Project management. You will be able to make decisions and execute marketing activities both in the local and international markets, as well as divide complex problems into specific tasks.
- The strategy of digital marketing. You will be able to choose the most appropriate marketing actions for your business in the digital space.
- Analytical skills. You will be able to analyze marketing data and understand consumer behavior in the digital space.
- Working with communication. You will be able to give a critical evaluation of marketing communication and plan digital marketing actions.
Admission Requirements and Selection Criteria
- Bachelor`s degree or its equivalent in Business and Administration of Economics or not less than 1-year working experience in a field related to the program.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)*.
*Applicants from Belarus who do not have a test taken may apply without it because their language proficiency will be checked during an online interview.
Students can participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility program or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internships abroad.
The program's aim is to prepare Digital Marketing professionals who can efficiently lead marketing projects in a fast-changing environment both in the private and in public sectors. After graduation, you will be able to manage campaigns and communication in social networks, as well as to work on digital advertising, media, and traditional marketing projects.
About the School
Welcome to Vilnius University – the oldest and largest Lithuanian higher education institution. Since its establishment in the 16th century, Vilnius University, as an integral part of European science ... Read More