Specialized professional graduate study program in digital marketing at the Algebra University College is a clear response to the needs of employers (in Croatia and European Union) within the field of digital marketing and marketing in general. During the development of the study program, the main starting point for each course consisted in the immediate practical application of knowledge and skills upon graduation in order to make the introduction to the profession and workplace as short as possible.
ABOUT STUDY PROGRAM
The study program encompasses 21 courses and a graduate thesis conducted in cooperation between the thesis advisor and employers who provide internships for our students.
Classes are conducted during a period of 2 semesters or 4 years, and the study program is rated at 120 ECTS credits. Upon the completion of their study program, students acquire the title Professional specialist of digital marketing which corresponds to the degree of Professional master in accordance with Art. 74. of the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education. The abbreviation of the professional title is struč. spec. dig. mark. (Professional Master of Digital Marketing).
TARGET JOB TITLES FOR PROGRAM GRADUATES
- Specialist in strategic digital marketing
- Specialist in digital brand management
- Digital agency manager
- Social media marketing strategist
- Specialist in digital marketing process management
- Specialist in interactive and business analysis
- Specialist in digital campaign management
- Specialist in social media analysis
- Specialist in digital data integration
- Specialist in data visualization
- Specialist in data analysis (data analyst)
- Specialist in data-business application (data businessperson)
- Specialist in big data analysis
DURATION OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
The duration of the study program is 2 years or 4 semesters. Each year of study (two semesters) is valued with 60 ECTS credits. During the final fourth semester, students prepare their graduate thesis. The duration of classes is 15 weeks per semester. Classes are scheduled and adapted to the needs of students, especially of those students who work and study.
The total number of ECTS credits required to complete the study program and obtain a diploma is 120 credits, which should be added to a minimum of 180 ECTS credits transferred from the undergraduate level or a minimum total of 300 ECTS credits. Professional practice, which can be used as a basis for the development of the graduate thesis, can be completed in cooperation with renowned employers in the Republic of Croatia or in the EU through funding from the Erasmus program.
- Brand and reputation management
- Organization of digital agency
- Strategic management in digital campaigns
- Digital data in marketing
- Behavioral economics
- Design thinking 1 – Creativity and critical thinking
- Security, privacy, and ethics of digital data
- Design thinking 2 – structured techniques
- Quantitative methods in marketing
- Application of game theory in marketing
- Internet marketing strategies
- Network analysis and social CRM
- Design thinking 3 – business techniques
- Integrated client data
- Communication and presentation skills
- Interest organization marketing
- Alternative marketing channels and future technologies
- Business intelligence in marketing
- Marketing strategies based on large datasets
- Visualization software tools in marketing
- Graduate thesis
PROFESSIONAL TITLE ACQUIRED
By completing the study program, students acquire the professional title of Professional Master of Digital Marketing in accordance with Article 74 of the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette, No. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 46/07 and 45/09) and Article 10 of the Act on Academic and Professional Titles and the Academic Degree (Official Gazette, No. 107/07 entered into force on October 27, 2007). The title can be shortened to struč.spec.dig.mark.
About the School
Based on the trends recognized in employment of IT qualified professionals through the analysis of employers’ needs and based on analyzed characteristics of the labor market in Croatia, the project of ... Read More