- Study Digital Marketing and E-commerce at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Earn a dual degree with the University of Alcala, an option for the students attending the Madrid Campus
The digital environment has become the space for pre-sale, sale and post-sale customer experience for the majority of companies in the world and therefore digital marketing has turned into an essential part of their marketing strategy. Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid program at GBSB Global Business School introduces students to the dynamic and complex field of digital marketing and provides both theoretical and practical knowledge of its various areas that include digital marketing strategy and marketing planning, website management, UX, content marketing, inbound marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), lead generation, webinars, social media, e-commerce, online reputation management, and affiliate marketing. Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid students acquire skills required in the industry of digital marketing to manage an integrated system of various platforms, channels, tools, and digital marketing models across different geographical markets. Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid is designed to prepare students for the challenges of modern digitalized and globalized economy that require flexibility, connectivity, multitasking skills, ability to learn and adapt fast and work across multiple electronic devices with different geographic and demographic markets, intercultural communication skills and cultural intelligence, analytical skills and high level of expertise in big data analysis, advanced managerial and leadership skills, entrepreneurial spirit and innovative problem solving. The Master in Digital Marketing and E-commerce in Madrid will prepare students to be effective marketing professionals in this very exciting and rapidly evolving business environment. While studying for Master in Digital Marketing and E-commerce in Madrid, students learn digital marketing and e-commerce concepts and strategies, gain an understanding of the technologies and put them to use through case studies and practical simulations. Students advance their skills through networking with professionals in the industry, real-world digital marketing projects, and learning from the highest tech digital applications we have available on campus. Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid students live through a truly transformational experience on both personal and professional level and discover the world of innovation and new career opportunities in the global digital marketing environment.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- The language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location –Madrid (Spain)
- Leadership in Digital Education in Spain
- Faculty with Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Experience
- Students from 70 Different Countries
- Multiple Company Visits and Practical Knowledge
- Learning-by-Doing Teaching Methodology
- Digital marketers are highly sought after and are increasingly the most hired type of marketing professional.
- Develop knowledge associated with digital marketing which includes a deep understanding of concepts, tools, platforms and analytical methodologies related with marketing area of a company.
- Teach how to develop and optimize digital marketing strategy of a company to decrease the costs and improve the efficiency of the marketing efforts of a corporation or organization.
- Provide the latest in technological advancement and innovative marketing strategies in order to develop professionals with a competitive edge in the global job market.
- Develop a global perspective to create digital solutions and marketing strategies effective and applicable in the digital environment.
- Support entrepreneurial minded innovative students and teach them how to apply online tools, troubleshoot common challenges, and overall success in the digital sphere
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communication, and creativity
- Managerial Competencies of Global Leaders
- Digital Marketing in the Context of Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Web & Mobile Marketing
- Digital Law and the Legal Environment
- E-Commerce Management
- Digital Strategy
- Agile Methodologies & Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Plan
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
The Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Madrid will prepare students to develop a career in this exciting and dynamic industry. AFFILIATE MARKETING Affiliate marketing manager works in the B2B environment and builds, develops and enhances partner relationships with current and potential affiliates. Professionals in this sector maintain on-going communication campaigns and promotions and perform regular performance analysis, reporting and monitoring of new opportunities. INBOUND MARKETING Inbound marketing managers build and manage rich editorial calendar that attracts the target audience of a business. This position is involved in an organic lead generation by producing high-quality informative content supported by email marketing and social media channels. CONTENT Content managers in collaboration with graphic designers, product marketing managers and video and photo content specialists develop online and offline content for website, blog, social media channels, e-books, guides and case studies, useful templates and other pieces of content aligned with the interests of the target audience in order to attract leads, increase brand awareness, and improve SEO performance of a business. EMAIL MARKETING Email marketing professionals manage the email campaigns of a company and its branding efforts via email. These managers perform A/B and MVT testing, performance analysis, database segmentation, remarketing trigger email marketing campaigns management throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize conversion rates and sales results. SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) SEM managers are focused on maximization of ROI in paid search campaigns. They execute tests, monitor, collect and analyze data and perform ongoing reporting. These specialists manage campaign expenses, control the SEM budget and estimate and plan SEM expenses for future periods. DIGITAL STRATEGY Digital marketing strategists aim to reach specific metrics and goals set by the brand for its products or services. Professionals in this sector must be highly advanced in SEM/SEO strategy, social media and an understanding of how to connect the brand digitally with the right consumers. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER Social media managers maintain a company’s social media channels in order to build brand awareness and a positive online reputation. Professionals in social media also engage the online community, handle customer service requests and generally manage all the content and interaction in online media communities. Their efforts are made to generate inbound traffic to the sites in order to eventually collect leads which can later be converted into sales. E-COMMERCE E-Commerce managers manage the online purchasing site for a company. They are responsible for creating a digital brand identity, launching appealing digital advertising tactics, driving traffic to the website among the correct target group, and ultimately collecting as many website sales as possible. Business marketing skills, familiarity with technology and analytics, and web design skills are common among e-commerce managers. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) SEO specialists use a variety of technical digital strategies to boost the visibility of a website on a search engine. These professionals are highly versed in specific tactics designed to outsmart the algorithms of popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. SEO specialists are highly sought after in the professional sector as their skill set is unique and vital to a company’s online success. DIGITAL MEDIA BUYING Digital media buyers are in charge of buying advertisements for a company in online communities. They must assess where the majority of traffic for their target group lays, whether it be on social media channels, online publications, blogs, etc. Strong research skills, as well as communication and negotiation skills, are a must for these positions.
Program taught in: