The Master in Digital Marketing and eCommerce prepares you to lead projects in line with the digital environment that surrounds us. One of the main attractions of this master's degree is the integration of digital marketing techniques with electronic commerce that will allow you to create and know how to manage digital projects and achieve great economic results. In addition, with our case studies you will launch several viable projects that will enable you to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each of them.
This Master will provide you with all the knowledge about the most effective tools and techniques in the online field such as Social Media, SEO, SEM, Analytics and Web Usability, Social Media, CRM, Mobile Marketing and eCommerce.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The curriculum of the Master in Digital Marketing and eCommerce aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Develop the necessary strategies to achieve success in online sales channels.
- Apply the legal technologies and framework for the creation of virtual stores.
- Learn more effective techniques in the online field such as Social Media, SEO, SEM, Analytics and Web Usability as well as CRM.
- Master the strategic marketing direction applied to the network.
- Apply the key factors for the design and management of a successful website.
- Manage the appropriate strategies for online advertising based on the objectives set.
- Creation of content in social and digital media and communication management.
- Know and apply the real success stories of online reference companies and analyze how they have reached that point.
A global vision of special importance will be acquired for Project Managers, Marketing Directors, Communication Directors, Web Channel Managers, Webmasters, Marketing Campaign Managers, Account Executives, Analysts and Consultants, Programmers, Information Architects, Designers , Layouts, Copywriters, Product Managers, Online store managers, Creating own online businesses.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Master in Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Master in Digital Marketing and eCommerce is composed of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Accounting
- Block 3. Financial Management
- Block 4. Advertising
- Block 5. Marketing
- Block 6. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 7. Coaching
- Block 8. Community Manager
- Block 9. eCommerce
- Block 10. Web Positioning SEM, SEO and Social Media
- Block 11. Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Master in Digital Marketing and eCommerce is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,200
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More