The Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media is aimed at professionals responsible for managing and improving the online presence of your website, offering training that is fully oriented towards practical application in a professional environment and the study of real cases.
Throughout the Master's you will learn to implement different digital marketing strategies, how to apply different design techniques, positioning, evaluation, analysis, ... to achieve greater visibility on the network, a greater volume of traffic and increase the degree of user loyalty.
Located in the center of Barcelona, Seeway is characterized for being a pioneer training center in face-to-face training in the area of Digital Marketing and Social Media. All the academic programs taught at the school have as a common denominator that the teaching staff is specialized in their respective areas of knowledge and currently practices as a sector professional in important agencies or companies in Barcelona.
- Qualification: Master's Diploma
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Modality: Presencial Barcelona
- Language: Spanish
- Class period: October to June.
- 100% practical guidance.
- Access to the job exchange.
- Small groups (12 students).
- Computer in charge of the student
At the end of the program, you will be able to design and execute an online marketing strategy that responds to clearly defined objectives and KPIs and optimizes the available resources.
Beyond the technical skills you will have inoculated the seed of constant updating present in the soul of the marketer so that you respond in an agile way to the changes of tendencies, means or tools. You will become a trained professional to provide solutions that improve the performance of your business unit and have a direct impact on the income statement.
Internet managers, marketing managers, product managers, brand managers, advertising and promotion managers, programmers, graphic designers, directors, supervisors and account executives, SME managers and other professionals who, like you, want to be able to master the main tools of digital marketing.
The Master presents the following content structure:
01 introduction to Digital Marketing
- 360º strategy, the business ecosystem.
- Defining the global strategy
- Structure and principles of web design
- Navigation and web architecture
- Wordpress Website design
- Pre templates, installation and configuration. Themeforest
- Web design Adobe photoshop
- Introduction and help tools
- Keyword research with Google SEO tools
- Web configuration with Google Search Console
- Campaign creation with Google Adwords
- Predictive tools, Google Planning Tools
- Analysis and interpretation of results, Google Analytics
04 Social Media Marketing
- Configuration and development of Facebook Pro
- Configuration and development Twitter Pro
- Configuration and development of Instagram Pro
- Configuration and development of Linkedin Pro
- Data analysis and multiplatform management, Hootsuite, Analytics, Crowdfire ...
05 content marketing
- Photo content, Adobe Photoshop
- Video content, Adobe Premiere
- Text content
- Inbound marketing
- Scope monitoring, Mention
06 marketing automation
- If then, IFTTT
- Social media automation
- Web automation, Chrome extensions.
- Sales accelerator, SalesForce
- Email automation, Mix Max Gmail, Mailchimp
07 marketing analytics
- Web Analytics, Google Analytics
- Management and monitoring of online reputation, Google Alerts
- Scope analysis, Mention
- Semantic analysis
- AB testing, Five Second Test
- Interpretation of results
- Decision making
08 final project