Who is it for:
To all professionals who need to incorporate in their business strategies the new channels used by customers: digital. And, of course, to all entrepreneurs who need to know the advantages offered by the Internet, either because they are going to set up an e-commerce or because they want to transform or adapt their traditional business to digital.
- Know, understand and apply the fundamental bases of any company, but from the vision of the new market: digital.
- Acquire complete knowledge of marketing and customer management.
- Know how to measure and achieve results on the actions that are implemented
- Become an expert in achieving the best ROI.
- Have the possibility to build your own project and get financing for it
Module 1: Fundamentals
Module 2: The Client
Module 3: Digital Marketing
Module 4: Strategy
Module 5: Digital Management Skills
END OF MASTER'S WORK. Always accompanied by your expert, your project tutor and the head of studies.
Those students who wish to do so have the possibility of doing internships in the main companies.
This training can be financed by the Tripartite Foundation
Opinions of the students:
Carmen Luna (2015)
• What is the best of the course? The best part of the master's degree has been the variety of subjects taught ranging from more technical topics such as Fundamentals of the legal environment, Entrepreneurship Law or Finance for non-financial subjects to more practical and dynamic subjects, such as Time Management or Motivation and leadership.
• What is the worst of the course? The high number of exercises that some teachers send
• Would you recommend it? Yes. I would recommend it to those people who want to have extensive training in digital business and also to those who have knowledge of certain areas of marketing and have not delved into such important issues as mobile marketing, social networks or web analytics.
Francisco Salas (2016)
• What is the best of the course? I like the subject, the campus and the methods
• Would you recommend this master? • Yes of course