The Master Digital Marketing and Ecommerce face-to-face in Alicante is designed from a practical point of view , our curriculum being one of our differential points.
Training in Electronic Commerce and Digital Marketing is essential to efficiently manage Internet sales. In Ecommaster we have the keys to become an authentic ecommerce manager, and teach you all the necessary strategies to succeed Online . The present and future of business is on the Internet. Specialize!
Studying the needs we have had and continue to have teachers and ecommerciantes in our day to day. We have been adapting it after 8 editions of an E-commerce Master's Degree in Alicante , 5 face-to-face editions in Madrid, and 13 editions in Online mode.
From 2011 to 2016 we have been responsible for our own title "Master in Ecommerce and Online Marketing of the Miguel Hernández University of Elche", and as a cause of this rehabilitation we have "become independent" and have opened a physical headquarters in Elche Parque Empresarial to be closer to our collaborating companies and being a School of Digital Business, thus facilitating the student a closer approach to private enterprise.
However, we continue to include in our faculty some professors from the Miguel Hernández University of Elche and collaborating with both this entity and the University of Alicante.
The Semipresencial Digital Marketing Master in Alicante, is taught under the "learning by doing" philosophy, where the student will have access to an opensource platform to work with Magento, Prestashop and / or WordPress WooCommerce, market leading platforms for the creation of stores On-line.
Our Digital Business School
We extend the hours of SEO, Adwords, Web Analytics and Big Data in our curriculum and in addition, we have organized visits to different companies related to ecommerce (Lolahome, Valentina's Store, Catral Garden, Sistel, logistics companies, dropshipping, etc.)
We have three engineers (telecommunications and multimedia) in our Ecommaster staff, to help students who do not have a technical profile to have certain basic knowledge to configure their online store.
We have complemented the training of the Digital Marketing Master Alicante with weekly live online classes, the student will therefore have access to the entire platform of our Master in its Online edition. All online sessions are recorded and the student can check them as many times as he wants.
We have included "Masterclass" on a monthly basis with the most important executives and figures in the sector. These classes will take place at our headquarters and students can have direct and privileged contact during these sessions, in addition to providing great value for their training.
In the Master, we also use these extra monthly sessions to take action with much more practical classes so that students can work on their project.
Why take a Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Alicante?
- First school in ecommerce and digital marketing.
- Guaranteed quality.
- More than 1,200 students trained.
- More than 190 professors specialized in ecommerce.
- More than 9,400 hours of training.
- More than 725 hours of video.
- We are in Alicante, Madrid and Online.
We could continue to justify why you have to enroll in our Master in E-commerce and Digital Marketing in Alicante, but we prefer that you know why you do not have to attend this Face-to-face Master. We suggest you read it before seeing the curriculum and methodology.
We also propose an exercise of confidence, we encourage you to look for any student who has completed our Masters on LinkedIn and ask for the quality of the training.
rawpixel / Pixabay
Advantages Modality Face-to-face in Alicante
- Custom tutorials
- Project monitoring and consulting.
- Webinars with the most advanced in the online world.
- Supplementary material in PDF.
- Intuitive Online Campus with updated material each edition.
- Live streams with teachers who are recorded.
- Access to our exclusive employment exchange for students .
- Exclusive access to communities and forums for students and teachers.
- Practical classes on the most powerful tools.
Objectives of the E-commerce Master in Alicante
- Start up your own digital business idea.
- Work in an existing business or ecommerce.
- Be able to apply for a job in the sector.
- Consulting with teachers.
- Networking community ecommaster.
- Learn by practicing.
- Improve your technical and managerial skills.
- Exclusive access to Ecommerce Platforms.
- Validate project through the Ecommaster court.
00. Creation and Management of Online Stores
- Electronic Commerce
- Business and Online Strategy.
- Management and processes of an online store.
- Online marketing for ecommerce.
01. Web Technology
- Introduction to HTML.
- Hostings and Domains configuration.
- SSL certificates.
- FTP administration. Filezilla workshop.
- Google Search Console Monitoring my online store.
- Hosting and cloud computing.
02. Electronic Commerce and Internet Sales Techniques
- Introduction to Ecommerce.
- Online Sales Funnel and Conversation.
- Ecommerce Glossary
03. Business Analysis, Strategy, Markets and Internationalization
- Online business plan.
- Keyword Research and Analysis of online competition and market research.
- Teaming up for the creation of an online company.
- Internationalization of digital businesses.
- Lean StartUp methodology. Digital business models.
- Business Model Canvas.
04. Legal Aspects on the Internet. Ecommerce Legal Framework
- Fiscal and legal aspects of a Digital Business.
- Legal conditions of a Website.
- Internal and external contracts.
- Legal recommendations for sale on the Internet.
05. CMS Choice for Online Store
- WordPress as a versatile platform to create web: pages, posts, tags and category. Recommended plugins
- Themes and basic WordPress customization.
- Optimization for SEO, security, content and lead capture.
- Woocommerce for stores of physical or downloadable products.
- Extensions for electronic commerce and payment methods.
- Prestashop backend: categories, attributes, products and combinations.
- Basic customization of the frontend: Language, menus, logos, corporate image.
- Management: carriers, order status, promotions, payment methods, taxes.
- Massive catalog upload.
- Introduction to multi-store facilities.
- Page types, design and templates.
- Initial configuration: users, roles, payment methods, shipping methods.
- Catalog management, type of products and configuration of attributes.
- Magento Connect, extensions.
06. Management and Management of an Ecommerce
- The figure of the Online Manager in an Ecommerce.
- Customer service-digital consumer. Tools: Online chat, Telephones, switchboards, Correos, CRM.
- Process diagram of an online store. Daily operation
- Logistics and stock management.
- Internet Payment Methods
- Build trust in an Ecommerce
- Success stories in ecommerce: Medical ecommerce, food ecommerce and fashion ecommerce.
- Ecommerce automation.
07. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Seo for Ecommerce
- Basic basics of SEO from the point of view of a blog.
- How Google works
- How to find the best keywords.
- Tools to analyze keywords.
- The technical SEO check.
- Things we should always do.
- Optimize tracking - why is it important?
- Duplicate Content
- SEO On Page
- Keyword Research Keyword analysis of an Ecommerce.
- Indexing: Google search console and typical errors.
- Internal Linked
- Rich snippets, header hierarchy and image optimization.
- Specific content guidelines: avoid duplicate content and thin content.
- SEO copywriting guide in Ecommerce and WordPress 2.
- SEO Off Page
- Linkbuilding strategies.
- Linkbaiting strategies.
- Penalty management on Google and other search engines.
- Search algorithms: Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird.
- Black Hat vs. White Hat.
- SEO audit
- What is it. Why it is done. When is it needed?
- Analysis of corporate objectives. Keywords, competitors and opportunities.
- Ontological analysis (Web Architecture).
- Traceability and indexability analysis.
- On Page technical analysis: Contents, structured data and wpo.
- Technical analysis Off page: link profile, online visibility.
- Online Visibility Analysis.
- Decision making.
08. Internet Advertising
- Internet publicity
- Basic concepts and cost and measurement models: CPC, CPA, CPL, etc.
- Introduction to programmatic advertising.
- Bing ads and alternatives to Google Adwords.
- Google Adwords
- Platforms: Search network and search partners, Display network, YouTuBE, Google Play Store.
- Ad types and KPI's.
- Ranking, auctions and quality level.
- Campaign structure, matches and extensions.
- Keyword Research for Google Adwords.
- Google Shopping: Merchant account optimization, Remarketing account structuring.
- Tools and resources for Google Ads and Digital Advertising.
09. Online Marketing in Ecommerce Oriented Sales and Results.
- Digital Mix: Attraction, Conversion, Retention / Loyalty, Measurement / Analysis.
- Online promotion Techniques and tools to publicize your online business in early stages.
- Omnicanality strategy to increase your online sales.
- Growth Hacking Techniques and methodology to grow an online business exponentially.
- Management of comments and Reviews in an online store. Tools for capturing comments.
- How to start selling through Amazon and other Marketplaces, Amazon affiliation system, ecommerce catalog management in Marketplaces
- Profitability Analysis in an Online Project (ROI).
- Photography in an Ecommerce.
- Video marketing workshop for Ecommerce. SEO optimization on YouTube.
- Email Marketing Campaign planning and conversion, A / B Tests, Email automation and conversion funnels.
- Affiliate Marketing
10. Usability, Big Data and Web Analytics
- Analytics in Ecommerce. KPI reports and traffic analysis.
- Introduction to Google Analytics.
- Usability and CRO. Metrics analysis to increase conversion.
- Big Data in Ecommerce: Theoretical definition and ecommerce application.
11. Social Commerce. Sell in Social Networks
- Social networks as online sales channels. Cross-selling formula for social commerce.
- Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Sponsored LinkedIn and LinkedIn Ads for ecommerce.
- Definition of the strategy in Social Networks. The Community Manager calendar.
- Web Remarketing (Perfect Audience).
- Monitoring tools in social networks.
12. Inbound Marketing
- Introduction and concepts.
- How to work your personal brand.
- Content Marketing
- Viralize your content.
- Inbound Marketing tools workshop for Ecommerce.
- Documents to perform audits.
- Income statement and profitability ecommerce.
- Activities on real cases.
Master Thesis project
Final Project Master's Choice: own or third party, real or fictitious.
Tutorials on the E commerce Project to be delivered, tango if it is real as fictitious.
Defense of the Final Master Project before the Court: (optional).