This Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing and E-Tourism taught in Barcelona focuses on the latest trends in digital marketing and the keys to successful promotion and sales in the Tourism and Hospitality industry.
In terms of digital marketing and e-commerce, tourism companies need to enhance website visibility and notoriety in search engines, improve positioning, optimize their presence in social media, effectively manage online reputation, and implement an efficient e-commerce system to ensure success in the market.
- Acquire specific knowledge about marketing and e-commerce in the Tourism industry.
- Discover more about the latest trends and tools for successful strategic planning.
- Assimilate the skills required to develop and implement a digital marketing plan and measure its effectiveness.
- Learn in depth about key marketing and e-commerce tools used in the Tourism industry.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan, identifying and assessing different tactics and tools and optimizing their implementation.
- Candidates with university title degrees or with professional experience who wish to advance their knowledge and enforce their professional vision with the purpose of highlighting and successfully developing in the area of Digital Marketing and E-commerce.
- Candidates who look for an added specialization in their career or who wish to increase their professional path in this sector.
- Professionals who are looking for educating themselves in the world of Digital Marketing and complement their knowledge in this area.
- Professionals who wish to create their own enterprise-start up in the tourist sector.
Programme Structure (taught in Spanish)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing for the Tourism Industry
- Online Positioning in Search Engines (SEO) & Online Advertising
- Social Media strategies & Online Reputation
- Inbound Marketing
- E-Tourism: Development and Technologies
- Customer Experience
- Revenue & Yield Management
- Other Marketing Strategies
- New Trends in Marketing and E-commerce
- Financial Management
- Final Dissertation
Contact us if you wish to receive further information!
Professional Development & Career Opportunities
Currently, the Marketing Manager is one of the most sought-after profiles with the best opportunities in the Tourism Industry. Knowing how to communicate, promote and sell to the new digital consumers has become a key factor in the success of a tourism industry. Find below some of the most popular career opportunities in this sector:
- Marketing Manager & Sales Director
- Hotel Manager or Sub-director
- Digital Marketing & eTourism Consultant
EUROAULA offers a fully practical and innovative programme based on up-to-date contents and real case studies.
The teaching staff is made of graduates, entrepreneurs, tourism experts and sector professionals.
Get a Double Degree: issued by the University of Girona and Euroaula School of Tourism Barcelona.
The qualification awarded by the University of Girona is a UdG-specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised. The Master's degree in Digital Marketing and E-Torusim corresponds to one cycle of non-doctorate postgraduate training and recognises a further education level of higher than an undergraduate degree. (*)
The qualification awarded by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is a Euroaula specific qualification. At Euroaula, we have been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
*Pending authorization by Universitat de Girona
Academic Discipline General Characteristics For This Master
- Programme Language: Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Total Amount of Credits: 60 ECTS
- Period: 9 months (from October to June)
- Modality: Presidential / Part Time
- Location: EUROAULA, Campus Barcelona, c/ Aragón 208.
- Schedule: Fridays from 17h to 21h and Saturdays from 9h to 14h
Students of the Master in Digital Marketing and E-Tourism may undertake an extracurricular placement on a voluntary, optional basis. With a maximum of 30 ECTS, this placement must be completed during the academic year of the Master's programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2018