Taught in English
UCLy Faculty of Law and ESDES create a new specialization, offering the best of both Schools: management expertise and law in a digital world.
- Respond to the market needs in terms of managers able to deal with new issues regarding Data Protection.
- Mastering operational management tools and skills, in order to lead the digital transition and to master quality process, data protection and more.
- Develop expertise in digital law.
- Evaluate and manage risks and issues linked to the digitalization of activities.
- Manage technical issues regarding data safety.
- Double skills: Digital Law & Management.
- Double diploma with our partner's University in New York, USA.
- A career booster with 3 degrees.
- Master diploma from ESDES: «Programme Grande École».
- Faculty of Law diploma: Diplôme Universitaire "Juriste Digital".
- Partner university diploma: LLM – Master of Law.
- DPO: Data Protection Officer
- Corporate Lawyer
- Digital law consultant
Examples of courses
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Law
- Business Ethics
- Information System Management
- International Management
- Big Data Management & techniques
- Project Management & change management
- Digital Marketing
- International Business Law in the Digital Era
- Digital Contract Law
- Knowledge/Data Management
See 5 more programs offered by ESDES Lyon Business School »
Last updated February 1, 2019
This course is
for E-U students / €10615 for non-European students