Digital transformation is no longer a future paradigm, but a key reality. The business world is becoming digitalized at an astounding pace and companies actively seek digital visionaries, qualified to leverage their expertise and insight into any corporation that seeks to stay competitive.
This program explores the theoretical and practical foundations, implementation and business models that make up digital business and delivers all key competencies required in the corporate world today.
How You Earn Your Certificate
The Master in Digital Business (60 ECTS) is a one-year program divided into three terms. Each term comprises four courses (4 ECTS each) and one seminar (2 ECTS). Throughout the year, students are also exposed to real-life case studies, games and business simulations. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a business plan (6 ECTS).
A sample of the Master in Digital Business courses:
Digital Technologies & Change Management
Social Media & Web Analytics
Entrepreneurship & Startups
1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Digital Management
- Innovation Management
This program is specifically geared to train the new leaders of the digital era, providing them with all the necessary methods, tools and knowledge to lead an organization or craft their own startups from scratch. Students will:
- Discover the impact that digital business is having.
- Leverage digital business solutions to enhance corporate visibility and profitability whilst minimizing costs.
- Understand digital culture and gain hands-on knowledge on how to build a startup.
- Study how new technologies are crafting the digital reality and what is to come in the next years.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2018