Digital transformation is no longer a future paradigm, but a key reality. The business world is becoming digitalized at an astounding pace and companies actively seek digital visionaries, qualified to leverage their expertise and insight into any corporation that seeks to stay competitive. This program explores the theoretical and practical foundations, implementation, and business models that make up the digital business and delivers all key competencies required in the corporate world today.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (60 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/January/March
- Admission: Year-round
- Term Fee: 3,600€
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Digital Management
- Digital Commerce
- Change Management
A sample of the Master in Digital Business courses:
- Digital Technologies & Change Management
- Social Media & Web Analytics
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students, and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More