The Master in Digital Business in Madrid is one of the most innovative master programs. Case studies, industrial visits, panel discussions, role play games, workshops and other interactive and innovative teaching methods teach students to become change agents in the digital arena with a global vision transferable to markets worldwide.
The program curriculum is very expansive, covering topics like e-commerce, digital business model design, social networks, SEO/SEM strategies, web analytics, mobile marketing and more. Students can tailor the program to either suit their needs as an entrepreneur, for those who want support in digital startup techniques, or as a corporate professional seeking to drive the transformation of a company by selecting the elective courses that are more interesting to them.
GBSB Global’s Master in Digital Business in Madrid prepares students to meet the demands of companies worldwide that are becoming increasingly digital and optimize their skills in social media, online advertising, digital marketing, big data management and analytics to be competitive. Master in Digital Business in Madrid, Spain is designed for students and professionals who seek to make a difference in the business world. It offers extensive practical knowledge and industry insight using a variety of multimedia teaching methods.
The Master in Digital Business in Madrid helps students to develop practical skills and specialized knowledge that increases their employability. The faculty is highly diverse, both in their nationalities and industry experience, so students have the rare opportunity to be taught by highly successful business leaders who have a passion for mentoring students on their path to success.
The students' body is represented by people from over 65 countries across the globe. The participants of this program will develop crucial skills needed to succeed in the world of digital business, find unique networking opportunities and build intercultural friendships. Master in Digital Business in Madrid will help you to embrace the power of digital business and step into a career that has enormous potential.
After graduation students will have not only earned a GBSB Global Business School degree but will also earn a dual degree from the University of Alcala, ranked as one of the top universities in Spain, according to an evaluation of various Spanish and international rankings.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Dual degree with University of Alcala
- Two Study Tracks: Digital Startup or Corporate Challenges.
- Faculty with Industry Experience.
- Industrial Visits.
- Students from More Than 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Digital Business, Startup & Tech Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities with some of the Best Digital and Technological Companies.
- Develop knowledge associated with a digital environment which includes a deep understanding of concepts, tools and digital technologies related to different functional areas of a company.
- Teach how to digitize a business and optimize global business practices online to expand or improve the efficiency of a corporation or organization.
- Provide the latest in technological advancement and innovative business strategies in order to develop professionals with a competitive edge in the global job market.
- Develop a global perspective to create digital solutions and business strategies effective and applicable in the digital environment.
- Support entrepreneurial-minded students and teach them how to build online businesses, troubleshoot common challenges, and overall succeed in the digital sphere
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communication, and creativity.
- Managerial Proficiencies of Worldwide Leaders.
- Digital Business Marketing Strategies.
- Procedural Strategies in Digital Business.
- Tactical Management of Digital Businesses.
- Digital Law & Legal Rights.
- Agile Methodologies & Design Thinking.
- Creating a Digital Startup: Strategize, outline, and direct a professional business plan from square one for a digital startup.
- Digital Business Challenges: Support your company, tackling the digital transformation process and provide valuable insight to achieve its goals.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Employment & Career Opportunities
Master in Digital Business in Madrid will prepare you to enter one of many business sectors all over the world with remarkable benefits. With a higher education degree in digital business, you will open many doors to find your dream career and work in the country of your choice. Graduates from GBSB have secured employment at top companies all over the world. Like GBSB alumni, you could end up working at Apple, SAP, Deloitte and many more. With the right education, training, and networking, the opportunities to build your future career are endless.
Digital marketing strategists aim to reach specific metrics and goals set by the brand for its products or services. Professionals in this sector must be highly advanced in SEM/SEO strategy, social media and an understanding of how to connect the brand digitally with the right consumers.
Social media managers maintain a company’s social media channels in order to build brand awareness and a positive online reputation. Professionals in social media also engage the online community, handle customer service requests and generally manage all the content and interaction in online media communities. Their efforts are made to generate inbound traffic to the sites in order to eventually collect leads which can later be converted into sales.
E-Commerce managers manage the online purchasing site for a company. They are responsible for creating a digital brand identity, launching appealing digital advertising tactics, driving traffic to the website among the correct target group, and ultimately collecting as many website sales as possible. Business marketing skills, familiarity with technology and analytics, and web design skills are common among e-commerce managers.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
SEO specialists use a variety of technical digital strategies to boost the visibility of a website on a search engine. These professionals are highly versed in specific tactics designed to outsmart the algorithms of popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. SEO specialists are highly sought after in the professional sector as their skill set is unique and vital to a company’s online success.
DIGITAL MEDIA BUYING
Digital media buyers are in charge of buying advertisements for a company in online communities. They must assess where the majority of traffic for their target group lays, whether it be on social media channels, online publications, blogs, etc. Strong research skills, as well as communication and negotiation skills, are a must for these positions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 9, 2018