- Study Digital Business in a Business School where “Digital” is at its core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
- Choose Your Study Track – Become a digital entrepreneur or contribute to digital strategies of an existing organization.
The Master in Digital Business in Barcelona is by far the most relevant and innovative master program for the challenges facing professionals today. By using a multitude of teaching methods – everything from case studies to industrial visits, workshops and more – students will learn to become change agents in the digital arena with a global vision transferable to markets worldwide.
Program coursework is very expansive, covering topics like e-commerce, digital business model design, social networks, SEO/SEM strategies, web analytics, mobile marketing and more. Electives are provided so students may tailor the program to either suit their needs as an entrepreneur, for those who want support in digital startup techniques or as a corporate professional seeking to drive the transformation of a company. GBSB Global Business School’s Master in Digital Business in Barcelona prepares students to face the challenges of the transforming business world.
The Master in Digital Business in Barcelona helps students to compete in a highly digitalized economy and teaches the competencies that give them the cutting edge over their peers. Master in Digital Business in Barcelona helps students to become the leaders of the transformation of the modern business world. This Master program offered in Spain and taught entirely in English offers the students the most comprehensive and innovative education around.
The Master of Science in Digital Business guides students to develop practical skills and specialized knowledge that increases their employability upon graduation. The faculty is highly diverse, both in their nationalities and industry experience, so students have the rare opportunity to be taught by highly successful business leaders who have a passion for mentoring students on their path to success.
There will not be a shortage of diversity among the classmates either; with students from over 65 countries across the globe, the participants of this program will develop intercultural friendships, unique networking opportunities and crucial skills needed to succeed in the world of digital business. There is no limit to the success you can achieve earning a Master in Digital Business in Barcelona
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Barcelona
- Two Study Tracks: Digital Startup or Corporate Challenges.
- Faculty with Industry Experience.
- Company Visits.
- Students from More Than 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Digital Business, Startup & Tech Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities with some of the Best Digital and Technological Companies.
- Develop knowledge associated with a digital environment which includes a deep understanding of concepts, tools and digital technologies related to different functional areas of a company.
- Teach how to digitize a business and optimize global business practices online to expand or improve the efficiency of a corporation or organization.
- Provide the latest in technological advancement and innovative business strategies in order to develop professionals with a competitive edge in the global job market.
- Develop a global perspective to create digital solutions and business strategies effective and applicable in the digital environment.
- Support entrepreneurially minded students and teach them how to build online businesses, troubleshoot common challenges, and overall succeed in the digital sphere.
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communication, and creativity.
- Managerial Proficiencies of Worldwide Leaders.
- Digital Business Marketing Strategies.
- Procedural Strategies in Digital Business.
- Tactical Management of Digital Businesses.
- Digital Law & Legal Rights.
- Agile Methodologies & Design Thinking.
- Creating a Digital Startup: Strategize, outline, and direct a professional business plan from square one for a digital startup.
- Digital Business Challenges: Support your company, tackling the digital transformation process and provide valuable insight to achieve its goals.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Employment & Career Opportunities
Prepare to enter one of many business sectors all over the world with remarkable benefits. With a higher education degree in digital business, you will open many doors to find your dream career and work in the country of your choice. Graduates from GBSB have secured employment at top companies all over the world. Like GBSB alumni, you could end up working at Apple, SAP, Deloitte and many more. With the right education, training, and networking, the opportunities to build your future career are endless.
Digital marketing strategists aim to reach specific metrics and goals set by the brand for its products or services. Professionals in this sector must be highly advanced in SEM/SEO strategy, social media and an understanding of how to connect the brand digitally with the right consumers.
Social media managers maintain a company’s social media channels in order to build brand awareness and a positive online reputation. Professionals in social media also engage the online community, handle customer service requests and generally manage all the content and interaction in online media communities. Their efforts are made to generate inbound traffic to the sites in order to eventually collect leads which can later be converted into sales.
E-Commerce managers manage the online purchasing site for a company. They are responsible for creating a digital brand identity, launching appealing digital advertising tactics, driving traffic to the website among the correct target group, and ultimately collecting as many website sales as possible. Business marketing skills, familiarity with technology and analytics, and web design skills are common among e-commerce managers.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
SEO specialists use a variety of technical digital strategies to boost the visibility of a website on a search engine. These professionals are highly versed in specific tactics designed to outsmart the algorithms of popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. SEO specialists are highly sought after in the professional sector as their skill set is unique and vital to a company’s online success.
DIGITAL MEDIA BUYING
Digital media buyers are in charge of buying advertisements for a company in online communities. They must assess where the majority of traffic for their target group lays, whether it be on social media channels, online publications, blogs, etc. Strong research skills, as well as communication and negotiation skills, are a must for these positions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 23, 2017