This Master’s Degree enables you to obtain a double certification from EBS Genève and CREA. INSEEC U.
This program is also available in full online version.
Love generating ideas and executing them?
The Master’s in Digital Business & Sustainability Management Program is based on actual cases that will give you the tools to understand and grasp opportunities in an area that is constantly changing. The objective of this Master is to allow each participant to learn how to manage a brand on the Internet.
Sustainability became an essential topic for anyone, whether it is for companies, organisations, states, customers and simply people. This requires deep change through new avenues never seen before, and in complete respect with our world of today. This program follows such outlines that encompass today’s technology and implements the right strategies, methods, tools and skills to move us forward correctly & efficiently.
The digital & new tech era is here to stay and when combined with sustainability, it allows this vision to happen and transform ideas into projects.
- Business Models
- Management & Leadership
- Social Responsibility
- Strategy & Planning
- Digital Business Tools
- Project Implementation
Blockchain & New Tech
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
Workshops & Travel
During this Master course, students will have the opportunity to work on actual projects during workshop sessions and apply the knowledge that they have acquired in actual company assignments. By going to places, they will also have the opportunity to discover and interact with companies and understand what their current key challenges are.
Programme in collaboration with CREA INSEEC U.
During this Master’s course, students will have the opportunity to work on actual projects during workshop sessions and apply the knowledge that they have acquired in actual company assignments. They will also have the opportunity to discover the inner workings of some participants during a digital journey of discovery.
- Develop relevant brand content strategy,
- Effectively and optimally use different communication channels such as mobile platforms, social networking, email and paid search,
- Leverage analytics to continually optimise recommendations,
- Knowing how to analyze and decode further developments and trends in companies using professions and communication,
- Trends and consumer behavior,
- History of communication and the web,
- Media evolution
- Image analysis
Next session: October 2020
120 ECTS Credits
M1 will come with an option of distance learning for international students due to the current situation
A "Placement & Business" Centre will be available for students
Study with us and grab the oppurtunity to get certified from EBS Geneva & CREA INSEEC U.
EBS Geneva: EBS Geneva is located on the CREA INSEEC U. Campus in the heart of Geneva. Both modern and user-friendly, this central site has been designed to combine academic success and quality of life.
CREA INSEEC U: Founded in 1975 in Bordeaux, INSEEC has developed over the past 40 years into a group of 16 schools, offering generalist and specialist programs in Management, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Digital, Luxury, Wine & Spirits. These programs are offered on 9 campuses in Europe, in the United States and online. Located in the heart of vibrant cities such as Paris, London, San Francisco and Shanghai, by the seaside like in Monaco or Bordeaux, or close to the Alps in Lyon, Chambery, and Geneva, INSEEC provides its 15,000 students the opportunity to study from Bachelor to MSc, MBA or DBA, settling itself as an uncontested leader in the French Private Higher Education sector. CREA is a leading educational establishment in the areas of Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing and Art Direction. Each year, more than 450 students take courses at the school, delivered by the best Swiss and international lecturers. CREA currently offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, available full-time or as executive courses for professionals, as well as continuing education short courses in the form of certified programs. CREA focuses its development on excellence in the following areas – Creation, Digital & Innovation, Luxury, and Sport.
Modern and attractive Infrastructure
- A real platform for exchanges and initiatives, the campus is organized to combine academic success and quality of life.
- A space dedicated to 600m2 workshops
- A wifi network covering the entire campus
- A restaurant area
- Spaces for relaxation and conviviality
- No admission test required.
- Each application will be reviewed by course management.
- The school reserves the right to accept or reject a candidate for any reason.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Fluent English
Master I – Program
- Period: October 7th, 2020 – February 13th, 2021
- Teaching, workshops, e-learning: about 450 hours
- Program length: 5 months full time
- Course fees: 9000 €
- An option of distance learning for the semester for international students (Who cannot obtain visas or face travel issues) due to the pandemic
Master II – Program
- Period: March 2nd, 2021 – July 2nd, 2021 + Internship + Thesis
- Teaching, workshops, e-learning: About 500 hours
- Internship and personal work for Master’s thesis
- Program length: 5 months full time + 5 months internship
- Course fees: 10500 € (including 1 trip in Europe)
This Master program will allow you to acquire a high level of commitment, competence, and responsibility.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Web Project Leader
- e-Business Consultant
- Social Media Manager
- Online Media Planner
Director’s Vision - Alexandre Wehrlin
Never before have we seen the need to predict the right way in which we need to learn and to implement workshops. Going green has been a decade of trial and error. We are now in the real-life process of taking accountability for actually becoming sustainable through our proper means. Furthermore, Sustainability will allow the world of today to be transported into the future of tomorrow. This program will teach students to understand that every step of the sustainability process needs to be captured with the thinking of tomorrow. We will also cover new business models, new leadership, new tools and new technologies that will allow students to develop new services, products and distribution flows for our network of companies to become more sustainable.
18 months with a 5-month internship. Classes will be help in EBS Geneva, Switzerland