In the new digital era, companies and startups increasingly demand professionals capable of designing, building, configuring and managing cloud environments. In addition, the unification of software development and operation has become a fundamental need in organizations, as a result of the digital transformation experienced, as well as the need to incorporate new processes and levels of competitiveness as a means of adaptation to this new environment .
Currently, the incorporation of technological tools in the different business processes has been positioned as a key strategy to favor organizational development, as well as to achieve competitive advantages in the environment / sector in which companies operate. With this in mind, it is essential for companies to incorporate professionals trained in DevOps and Cloud Computing into their templates. These will ensure automation and monitoring in all phases related to the construction of the software, from integration, testing, release to implementation and management of the infrastructure.
The Three Points Master in DevOps & Cloud Computing prepares you to respond to this new competitive environment, through a study plan whose objective is to provide you with all the necessary knowledge that allows you to face these new business challenges, as well as help you with the development of key competences valued in the labor market.
- Understand the transformation process experienced by companies that have adopted the DevOps methodology
- Know the fundamentals of the DevOps methodology to apply them in the management of the implementation and development process of digital products
- Know the different existing business analysis techniques for the correct development of the planning phase
- Know the existing verification and validation techniques to ensure the quality of the product developed
- Understand the differences between Virtualization Technologies, Cloud Computing and Containers for the optimal use of each of them
- Understand the bases on which cloud services are formed to make proper use of these tools in the company
- Know the providers and characteristics of the services offered in Cloud Computing to select those that best suit the needs of the company
The program is structured in 10 modules that are divided into 3 blocks:
- Block 1.- Context. This block aims to establish the foundations that constitute the DevOps methodology, as well as favor the acquisition of the necessary skills for its correct implementation and development, within any technology company.
- Block 2.- DevOps: process automation. Process automation. This block provides a specific vision of each of the integral stages of the management process of the development and update of digital products, in companies that adopt a DevOps methodology.
- Block 3.- Virtualization technologies, Cloud Computing and Containers. Throughout this block, students will understand the impact of Cloud Computing and Containers on the operation of the digital product development process, in companies that use the DevOps methodology.
In addition, the program includes a leveling course in DevOps in which students will delve into the different topics necessary to follow the course, 2 practical workshops and a Final Master Project (PFM), where students will work with a company in development of a real project.
Once the program is finished, students will be able to occupy positions such as:
- IT Director
- Cloud systems architect
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Consultant of Software Projects and Cloud Computing environments
- IT Operations Director
About the School
No hay elección: las nuevas tecnologías ya no son un mero valor añadido, sino que se han convertido en la única vía para lograr la competitividad y la continuidad de las empresas. Una tendencia que no ... Read More