This MA provides generic design & lifestyle related inputs that are arranged to generate and encourage specific design applications based on a student’s chosen area. The objectives of the MA are:
- To educate individuals from suitably qualified backgrounds to function as higher managers and specialists for the dynamic fashion industry in India and abroad.
- To hone creativity, initiative, innovation, and judgment along with intellectual and conceptual acumen compatible with the fashion industry.
- To inculcate graduates with capacity for critical professional engagement and investigative attitude in the fashion business context.
- To develop and enhance a graduate’s lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction, professionalism, and originality which is essential to contribute to business and society at large through the domain of fashion.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree in Fashion Design or Textile Design or a Graduate Diploma in Fashion Design or Textile Design with at least 2 years work experience in Fashion/Textiles industry or any Graduation with 3 years work experience in Fashion/Textiles industry
- Location: Delhi NCR (West)
- Certification: Apparel Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council (AMHFSSC)
- TU accreditation
The Master’s level program in Fashion Marketing provides a holistic and extensive experience to transform students into thought leaders with a strategic approach. This pathway program facilitates students’ learning to solve complex and challenging problems in the fashion business context.
This program looks at developing individuals to work as managers and specialists in the dynamic fashion industry in India and abroad while enhancing their ability to work with self-direction, professionalism, and originality in the domain of fashion. This program has a dual structure, allowing admission to candidates with previous fashion qualifications or equivalent fashion industry experience (Category A) or otherwise, (Category B).
This full-time program is designed to be delivered over a six-month bridge semester, and three semesters of contact teaching, self-elected learning and industry-based projects and case studies.
- Concept Thinkers
- Lecturers or Researchers in Fashion
- Vocational and Academic Fields
- Higher level Research Degrees (M.Phil or Ph.D.)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018