- Call: October 2019 (limited places)
- Location: Campus U-TAD / Online live
- Hours: Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Duration: 600 hours
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: In-person / Online live
BECOME AN EXPERT IN BIG DATA ARCHITECTURES AND MACHINE LEARNING
Learn in the pioneer center in training in Data Science, Big Data and Analytics from the hand of the best professionals in the industry. Lead the most innovative projects in the current market using the latest technologies.
This Master will allow you to know the world of Big Data from a practical point of view: from the storage and processing of data and architectures used in the industry, the resolution of complex business problems through the techniques of Machine Learning to the Visualization and communication of results for strategic decision making in companies. You can also choose between two specialization itineraries: a Big Data Architecture Itinerary , more focused on infrastructures, and a Data Science Itinerary , which delves into the techniques of Data Analysis.
What our students think
Our graduates, our best reference:
Referent in training in Big Data
Álvaro Fernández Velando - Chief Risk Data Officer at Banco Santander
"At Banco Santander, we believe that Big Data and Artificial Intelligence are going to transform the financial sector, and to address this challenge and have the best talent within the bank, we have entrusted the training of our best analysts to U-tad. the first year has been fantastic, we have the second edition underway and because of the demand that has generated among the analysts, many more will come "
Possibility of paid internships in the most advanced companies in the sector
"The companies look for the best talent in U-tad, offering our students the possibility of doing paid internships during their training, with many possibilities of hiring at the end of them." There is a great demand for technical data profiles in the industry and we are not able to cover it, since most of the students of these postgraduate courses are already working and use this training as a boost to their professional career. " Marta Izquierdo, Director of the U-tad Professional Development Department
- Graduates in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Industrial and graduates in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics and related fields.
- ICT professionals with experience and who want to direct their career to the world of Big Data, Data Analytics, Data Science and Data Visualization.
What can you be
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Systems Architect
- Big Data Systems Developer
- Data analyst
- Advanced Data Scientist
- Expert in Data Visualization
- Expert in Machine Learning
Why study this master?
- 100% Employability: The Big Data and Data Science profiles are currently the most demanded, with very competitive salaries. Our graduates are working in the most advanced companies such as: Microsoft, Banco Santander, Orange, Ryanair, Altran, Open Systems, Phone House, PWC, etc.
- Latest Technology: With this Program you will learn the latest technologies: Spark, Scala, Hadoop, Cassandra, D3.js, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Apache Storm, Mllib, AWS, Scala, Tableau, CartoDB, Gephi, TensorFlow, VTK ... You will have a cluster dedicated, with several preloaded datasets that you will use in classes and projects.
- Practical Training: You will realize final master projects similar to those developed in a real company, with the advice of our experts, who will support you in all phases of the same. Projects such as: Control of pollution in Madrid, Detection of traffic accidents or the visualization of meteorological data.
- Faculty of Experts: Cloister composed of doctors and active professionals experts working in the main companies in the sector. You will learn in depth the tools and techniques used in companies today and will go out knowing how to implement complex projects.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018