Master degree with hands-on-learning methodology to acquire the necessary knowledge in order to become a Data Scientist, Digital & Web Analyst, Digital Consultant or Business Intelligence Manager
Who is it aimed at?
- Data Scientists, Digital & Web Analytics, Digital Consultants, Business Intelligence Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Project Managers and Deputy Managers.
- Data analysts who need to acquire a business & strategic vision.
- Professionals in business development and market research.
- Professionals with an average age of 31 years old and seven year experience.
- To become an expert in decision-making based on data.
- To acquire knowledge of Google Analytics, SAS, R, Data Governance, Dashboards, Big Query o SQL at expert level.
- To develop predictive projects and to manage digital analytic projects.
- To combine business vision, analytic methods and technology tools.
- To acquire a strategic and digital business vision.
- Module 1 . Technological Framework
- Module 2 . Statistics and Analytics Method
- Module 3 . Digital Marketing Analytics
- Module 4 . Ecommerce Analytics
- Module 5 . Programmatic Buying
- Module 6 . Big Data Fundamentals
- Module 7 . Data Visualization
- Extension 1 . SAS Base
- Extension 2 . R Fundamentals
- Extension 3 . Recommendation Systems
- Extension 4 . Predictive Analytics
- Extension 5 . Text Mining Social Analytics
- Extension 6 . R Visualization
- ADMISSION FORM - If you are interested, please fill in our admission form.
- INTERVIEW - We will arrange a face-to-face or online interview to get to know you and discuss your professional needs. After the interview, you will receive our feedback and impressions.
- ENROLLMENT - In order to book your place, you will receive our admission letter with the enrollment procedure and tuition fee.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 28, 2017