- European double degree. Master in Customer Experience Management awarded by ESIC & European Diploma in Customer Experience Management awarded by FEDMA.
- Work on real business cases. Development of various projects together with brands such as Mahou, Dia, Repsol, Samsung, Volvo, Triumph, AECC or your own company.
- 21 edition, +500 students specialized in customer experience management.
- Use of the most advanced tools. For Marketing Automation, E-commerce, SEM, Social Media or SME management and Self-employed business.
- Customer Centric vision. Multi-channel customer management based on the Customer Journey.
- 6 months after completing the program: 100%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 39% Marketing
- 23% ICT
- 18% Sales
- 17% Communication and Advertising
Geographical areas where they work
- 82% Spain
- 10% LATAM
- 5% Rest of Europe
- 1% USA
- 1% ASIA
- 1% OCEANIA
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Helloquence / Unsplash
The MICEMD provides you with the knowledge and tools necessary to meet consumers, listen to them, make them your customers and, finally, fans of your brand.
Strategy in customer experience management
- Understand the new digital consumer, know and analyze their habits to offer them the best sales offer.
The beginning of the relationship: recruitment and qualification
- Traceability of the most effective strategies for potential customers to know the product / service.
The multi-channel shopping experience
- Design of a multi-channel strategic plan to design shopping experiences from any device.
Linking to the brand through customer experience and management
- Customer loyalty using the latest strategies and tools for branding and neuromarketing and increasing ROI.
Technological solutions, data and methodologies of a CRM project
- CRM project management and Big Data tools to offer the best customer experience.
Optimization and analytics of the customer experience plan
- Discovering the power of data and how a correct analysis can help better define the Customer Journey.
- Presentation of projects
- Personal tutoring
- Effective presentations
- Creativity workshops
- Lifelong Learning and complementary training: Workshops and events, 100% networking
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More