- Course ID: 153754
- Price: 15,200 euros 50% scholarship -> 7,600 euros
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 1 year
- Methodology: Blended learning in Madrid
- Degree obtained: Master from Nebrija University and Master from IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School , in collaboration with the Nebrija University, launches the Master in Criminalistics. This program affects one of the most important parts of the Criminal Investigation. The student is shown the details of Criminalistics, both in the field (scene of the crime) and in the laboratory (treatment of evidence).
This Master is aimed at university graduates and experienced professionals who want to focus their career on criminal investigation (criminologists, criminal lawyers, police, journalists, forensic psychologists).
The Master in Criminalistics, which lasts 1 academic year, is taught on a blended basis. The syllabus will be accessible 24 hours a day through the IMF Virtual Campus, and a tutor will accompany the student throughout the learning process. Additionally, in each module several face-to-face classes will be taught at the IMF Madrid Campus.
With the IMF Student Centered methodology, the student is at the center of all training services and guides the institution towards academic and professional success. The student will be able to know his progress at all times, be attended when needed, access all resources with complete freedom and have a service of coaching, headhunting and employment.
In addition, IMF organizes throughout the program a series of visits so that students can meet top-level organizations and professionals and can put into practice the knowledge acquired.
The faculty of this master is made up of professionals from the State Security Forces and Bodies (FCSE), with extensive experience in teaching.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a double Master's degree from Nebrija University and a Master's degree from IMF Business School . In addition, they will have at their disposal all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- Virtual Library and Video Library
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants
- Module I - Human Identity: Lophoscopy and Biological Evidence
- Module II - Scene Processing Techniques: Technical Ocular Inspection and Road Criminalistics
- Module III - Forensic Audit: Forensic Chemistry
- Module IV - Documentology
- Module V - Forensic Computing
- Module VI - Audio and Video Forensic
- Module VII - Legal Medicine and statistical analysis
- Module VIII - Ballistics
- Module IX - Expert evidence and integrated management systems. Psychological Expertise and Expert Technical Report
- Module X - Master's thesis
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More