MASTER IN CREATIVE ADVERTISING
Our ‘Learning by Doing’ approach combines traditional visual disciplines with new digital technologies and synthesizes individual study with group project work. We establish numerous collaborations and projects with Italian and international companies and institutions to give students hands-on work opportunities to develop their critical thinking, conceptual problem solving, and practical artistic and design skills.
- To study in Milan, recognized as the world’s capital of fashion, arts, and design.
- To collaborate with over 1,000 companies, working on real-world projects and complementing your studies with unique internship opportunities.
- To obtain a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural learning experience, with a focus on direct experimentation.
- To learn from an outstanding faculty of inspiring industry professionals and mentors.
- To attend cutting-edge programs held both in Italian and English, that will give you an internationally recognized degree.
- To study in an award-winning academy, selected by leading publications such as Frame Publishers, Domus Magazine, and Business of Fashion, as one of the world's top schools for art and design.
The program initially focuses on the basics of creative advertising - from terminology to project logics - through theory and practice. After which, students will attend a series intensive workshops aimed at creating genuine campaigns with leading companies and sector professionals while enriching their professional portfolios.
To further enhance their portfolios, students will also be encouraged to participate in prestigious international creative competitions. Upon completing the workshops, students will be offered the opportunity to undertake work placements. To complete the Master’s program, students will be required to produce a dissertation project, which will be evaluated by a panel of faculty and external professionals.
- SOCIOLOGY OF CULTURAL PROCESSES
- PROJECT DESIGN
- ART DIRECTION
- AUDIOVISUAL DOCUMENTATION TECHNIQUES
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS
- INTEGRATED NEW MEDIA
When Students graduate from NABA, they receive a degree that is recognized around the world and in Europe that is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research (MIUR).
Students will learn from international and recognized professionals who work with leading brands and studios around the world.
- The course leader of the Master in Creative Advertising is Fabio Pelagalli.
The annual NABA Placement certified survey aimed to investigate alumni occupational position after graduation. 89% of NABA students find a job one year upon graduation.
Graduates will have the skills to launch careers in art direction and copywriting in creative agencies worldwide as Creative directors, Brand consultants, Media planners, Copywriters, Art directors.
NABA has developed strong relationships with leading companies, institutions, galleries and associations that provide internships for NABA students, including:
Amazon-Philips, Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.a., Bear, Boscolo Hotel, Carmi e Ubertis SRL, Centro Diagnostico Italiano, Cersaie, Comune di Milano, Dolce e Gabbana, Editrice Abitare Segesta, Edizioni Condè Nast, Emergency ONG ONLUS, Giangiacomo Feltrinelli Editore S.r.l., Harrods LTD, Havas Worldwide, Hearst Magazine, HP, Il Sole 24 ORE S.p.a., McCann Erikson Corporation S.a., Monster Italia S.r.l., Porsche, Publicis S.r.l., Publikompass S.p.a., Saatchi & Saatchi S.r.l., San Benedetto, TBWA Italia S.p.A, Testanera, Tullini Design, Unicredit, Valverde Gruppo Refresco, Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso S.p.a.
Cost and Fees
EU countries and Switzerland: €12.950
Non-EU students: €16.250
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 3, 2017