The Master in Business and Corporate Communication is focused on all professionals who seek to develop their skills and knowledge in a more powerful way in the areas of Public Relations and Communication of the Company.
The economic, social and business environment is changing rapidly. New digital communication platforms, globalization, among other trends are new challenges in the way organizations communicate with their stakeholders.
You will develop the fundamental concepts and the main tools of work in the new digital platforms such as blogs, social networks, microblogging, among others.
With all this, you will be able to assume the role of Director of Communication (DirCom) to ensure communication in a bidirectional and transparent flow, ensuring that the image, credibility and reputation of the company in which you work are insured.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The curriculum of the Master in Business and Corporate Communication aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Understand the new environment in which the Communication Strategy is developed.
- Provide support to Marketing objectives, consolidating the positioning of products and brands.
- Build and manage an Image and a Corporate Reputation in synergy with the general objectives of any organization.
- Know the organizational models in order to adapt the Communication.
- Obtain theoretical and practical knowledge of techniques and tools to manage communication with the wide and varied set of stakeholders .
- Develop management skills and crisis management techniques through Public Relations to generate credibility and trust in different audiences, both internal and external.
- Train participants in the development and creation of Comprehensive Communication Plans.
- Train Public Relations Directors to generate new capabilities to achieve business success through reactive and proactive campaigns, always with a solid foundation in understanding the internal analysis produced by the company.
- Train the student to influence the opinions, attitudes and behavior of the internal and external public of the organization.
- Deepen the correct management of the image, advertising and corporate identity.
The Master in Business and Corporate Communication will prepare you to lead teams from the positions of Director of Communication of Large Companies and SMEs, as well as develop yourself as a Communication Professional in Advertising Agencies, Communication Consultants, Communication Agencies and in Marketing or Relations Departments Large Business Publics.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Master in Corporate and Corporate Communication
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Master in Business and Corporate Communication consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Corporate Communication
- Block 3. Advertising
- Block 4. Marketing
- Block 5. Public Relations
- Block 6. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 7. Coaching
- Block 8. Community Manager
- Block 9. eCommerce
- Block 10. Web Positioning SEM, SEO and Social Media
- Block 11. Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Master in Business and Corporate Communication is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,200
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More