The Executive Master in Corporate Reputation is oriented to form, with an international focus, the managers responsible for reputation and intangibles that the current market demands: with managerial training, social intelligence, oriented to add value to their organizations, communication experts, working -with method and with metrics- in the cultivation of reputation. For this, it has a team of professionals and high-level teachers, facilities with abundant resources and a work method based on participation, the methodology of business schools and the holding of special sessions with professionals from the sector.
MERC is based on three distinctive elements:
- An interdisciplinary and innovative vision of content that combines training in management skills, with reputation and social intelligence. Having the collaboration of a research center like the ICS provides a unique value in a program of these characteristics.
- An international approach, thanks to academic and professional alliances with partners of global prestige. The trajectory of the Master in Political and Corporate Communication, the Building Universities' Reputation and the contacts of the Faculty of Communication make it possible.
- A platform for access to the best professional practices in the sector, with the possibility of establishing relevant relationships. The experience and the professional connections created in these years allow to assure the quality of this networking.
Format and methodology
MERC is an executive master, so classes take place on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings. This allows professionals from all over the country to study it. He also has two intensive weeks, one at the IESE in Madrid and the other in London.
Classes, which are face-to-face, combine the case method of business schools with other teaching methodologies that are adapted to the triple need to train students as managers, managers of intangibles and professionals with social intelligence. In this way, group activities, seminars, discussion and discussion sessions alternate with lectures and master classes.
The curriculum is divided into four modules:
- Fundamentals of management (18 credits)
- Management of Intangibles (21 credits)
- Social intelligence (15 credits)
- Master's Thesis (6 credits)
- Curriculum vitae and file: 30%
- Case study: 30%
- Personal interview: 40%
- Application for online admission
- Admission Test
- Resolution of the University
The MERC is oriented to train the new communication directors with the strategic profile that the current market demands: experts in communication, with managerial training and social intelligence, oriented to add value to their organizations, who work, with method and with metrics, in the cultivation of reputation.
It also completes the training of general managers, human resources directors, managers, responsible for internationalization and institutional relations, and other managers interested in the management of intangibles.