Young professionals who want to acquire skills and abilities in the areas of performance measurement, value improvement, change and turnaround management, strategy, restructuring, communication and leadership in order to successfully lead and accompany the change process of an organization.
- How are changes and their effects on the organization recognized at an early stage?
- How can a company's difficulties be prevented or how can an organization get out of it?
- Which analyzes can be used to identify the causes of a lack of profitability?
- How do you implement changes and what communication tools are necessary for this?
- How can the company consistently be geared to changing market situations and increase sales?
Disruptions in the market, digitization, added value 4.0, private equity investments, mergers & acquisitions are just a few examples that force organizations to rethink and change. In addition, the economic downturn can cause organizations to run into financial difficulties. Competencies and skills in the areas of performance measurement, value improvement, change and turnaround management, strategy, communication and leadership, restructuring as well as legal aspects are required to successfully accompany the change process of an organization. The Master in Corporate Performance and Restructuring gives you these skills and equips you with a comprehensive set of tools and skills to successfully set up companies.
- Optimum compatibility of employment and studies
- Mediation of the role and perspective of entrepreneurs, managers and employees, banks and private equity
- Current trends in the areas of data analytics, big data, robotic process automation, machine learning and their use for corporate performance improvement are taken up
- Our top lecturers are recognized scientists as well
- experienced specialists from the leading consulting companies, law firms and companies
- Application-based and reflective learning through case studies
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.