Master in Corporate Finance Program
Master in Corporate Finance program in English follows the federal and international standards in modern business education. It is a focused program on all major areas of Corporate Finance towards operational and strategic solutions at national and international companies (outside financial sector of business). The program is designed to provide advanced techniques and accurate knowledge of the principles being at the bottom of sound financial decisions. It will give a focused knowledge of various areas of corporate finance (e.g. investments, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance, debt & equity financing, business appraisal etc). The program graduates will have strong professional, analytical and leadership qualities to perform successfully in the modern business world.
The Master programs are designed for students coming from all over the world. International students may apply to the programs using the following opportunities:
- in the framework of the interstate agreements between Russian Federation and applicant's country of residence (on the basis of the assignment from RF Ministry of Education and Science).
- on the basis of the cooperation agreement between GSOM and applicant's University (as an exchange student). In that case, please, apply to the International Department of your university or contact GSOM International office.
- on the basis of individual contracts with tuition fee.
Admission to GSOM Master programs is carried out on the competitive basis to ensure selection of the very best candidates. As programs are intended to provide a rigorous learning environment to the students, the following criteria are used to determine the likelihood that applicants will succeed in the programs:
- Previous Education. Admission requires completion of an undergraduate degree in any major. Graduates with backgrounds in non-business disciplines are encouraged to participate in the competition. Students can apply before graduating from a bachelor degree program, however, the final authorization for the Master programs participation is granted upon submission of the original degree certificate.
- Business Aptitude Testing. GMAT with minimum score 500.
- Language Skills. Applicants need to be fluent in English - TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based), 80 (Internet-based) is required to join the program (Master in International Business (MIB)). Testing can be administered at the GSOM Language Center at Volkhovsky 3 in St. Petersburg.
- Leadership, effective communication skills, entrepreneurship, and innovation drive as well the motivation level to pursue the MIB or MITIM degrees at GSOM and to achieve successful careers in international business evaluated in the personal interview. The Selection Committee includes representatives of the GSOM Corporate partners. The interview is in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018