Studies mean, first of all, the preparation for the future professional career. Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa cares about its students to have no problem in the work market including the international one. This is why the students of WSB have the possibility of studying at foreign universities and getting their internships in other countries.
Your knowledge and skills will include:
- handling correspondence and trade negotiations in English
- negotiating internationally with representatives of various cultures
- conducting a financial analysis for companies operating on the international market
- managing a company operating on the international market
- affecting trade transactions internationally
- managing the currency risk
- planning and implementing marketing strategies related to operations performed internationally.
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by WSB University in Gdansk »
This course is