Contemporary China Studies program (CCSP) is the first English program is Renmin University of China. It offers overseas students not yet proficient in Chinese langue the opportunity to study Chinese governance and foreign relations while living in China’s capital city. CCSP recruits students from all over the world, fostering a unique multidisciplinary and multinational environment in which diverse backgrounds and experiences enhance rigorous academic study.
During two years’ study here, you can:
- Have the chance to get a comprehensive introduction to the economy, politics, law, society, and foreign policy of contemporary China.
- Have the chance to visit Chinese most important think tanks, top research institutions and some famous companies and NGOs.
- Have the chance to study with the students from different cultures, there are around 100 students from more than 20 different countries joined the program.
- Have the chance to get double degrees in two years. We have established the cooperation with King’s College of London, UK and Kyunghee University of Korea. If you have an interest in ‘Double Masters in Asian and European Affairs' (King’s College of London). If you have an interest in the double degree with Kyunghee University, you can ask for details when you apply CCSP.
- CCSP resides within the School of International Studies, Renmin University of China. It is one of the earliest institutes engaging in the teaching and research of political science and international affairs. With enduring efforts made by generations of scholars in the past sixty years, the School has built strong academic traditions and accumulated invaluable historical experience and thus made itself as a leading and influential teaching and research base in the fields of political science and international studies in China.
- The applicants should provide an evidence of English proficiency in one of the following ways: iBT woeful score of 98 or above, TOEIC score of 900 or above, or IELTS 6.5 or above, or an equivalent score of any official English proficiency test or the certificate of graduating from a program taught in English.
- March 25 for who want to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship or Beijing Government Scholarship.
- June 10 for too the applicants.
- 60,000 per year.
This school offers programs in: