Vietnam has been developing speedily over the last decade, yet the infrastructure system for daily living and production of Vietnam is insufficient, which demands high-quality workforce in construction areas with essential skill sets, especially managerial skills when Vietnam join the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
The Master in Construction Management aims at:
- Providing learners with knowledge and skills in construction management so that learners are able to become professionals, consultants, managers, leaders in civil construction, planning investment projects, etc.
- Prepare learners for opportunities to become prospective managers in different construction areas, i.e. construction management companies, construction consulting companies, main contractors, subcontractors, construction materials suppliers, construction investment companies, real estate companies, etc.
The Master in Construction Management is operated by the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City.
- The degrees are awarded by HCMUT – Bach Khoa.
- Course duration: 2 years
- The medium of instruction: English
- Tuition Fee: 240,000,000 VND/ course (approx. 10,500 USD)
- Lecturers and instructors are professionals with rich knowledge and experiences in the construction areas. Besides teaching staff from HCMUT – Bach Khoa, there are lecturers from prestigious partner universities of HCMUT – Bach Khoa coming to jointly enrich the program experience for learners.
- Bachelor’s degree in the direct major or related major.
- IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 79 or equivalence.
*If applicants’ majors of bachelor’s degrees are different from the major applicants intend to apply, applications will be considered case by case and admitted applicants shall have to take supplement courses.
*Applicants who don’t have any English certificates will have to study English courses in the Pre-Master Semester.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Management & Leadership
- Construction Technology and Management
- Construction Economics
- Construction Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Advanced Topics in Engineering
- Seminar in Construction Management (Oversea)
- Internship (Local Enterprise)
- Engineering Investment and Decision Making
- Construction Management
- Artificial intelligent in construction management
- Legal Issues in Construction
- Construction productivity analysis and management
- Construction Management with Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Construction Cost Accounting
- Applied Statistics in Construction Management
- Construction Project Administration
- Advanced technology and engineering construction
- Quantitative Method in Construction Management
- Research Methodology in Construction
Register & Prepare your application
In order to apply for a study program, applicants have to fill in the application form, then submit it together with the following required documents to the BK-IMP Admission Department (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Application Form;
- Bachelor’s degree & Transcript;
- Most-updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation Letter;
- (if any) IELTS 6.0 or equivalence, & other supportive documents.