Graduate Institute of Construction Engineering and Management was founded in 2001. The Institute is the first of its kind in public universities in Taiwan. It was formerly the Construction Engineering and Management Division at the Department of Civil Engineering, which was established in 1991. Following the successfulness of the Division, the Institute continues to grow prosperously in all dimensions, reflecting the great need for the domain knowledge of construction engineering and management in Taiwan. Currently, there are 7 full-time faculty members, 24 graduate students at Master degree level and 19 at the doctoral level in the Institute.
Construction Planning and Schedule Management, BIM and Computer Application, Construction Cost Management, Construction Quality Management, Construction Management Seminar, Thesis writing and Issuing
- Research Methodology for Construction
- Construction Planning and Schedule Management
- Construction Productivity and Contract Management
- Construction Risk Management
- Construction Financial Management
- Construction Information and Knowledge Management
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- Legal Topics in Engineering
- International Construction Contracting
- Green Building and Sustainable Construction Evaluation
- Sustainable Development and Construction
Requirements for Graduation
Required credits: 27 credits (including 15 credits for required courses & 12 credits for elective courses)
Duration of Study: 1-4 years
Other requirements: Construction Management Seminar. Topic Research. Pass an oral defense of a thesis.
- Study Plan,
- Research Proposal,
- Two Letters of Recommendation,
- TOEFL or Other Evidence of English Proficiency,
- Evidence of Chinese Proficiency,
- Related Academic Publications.
Program taught in: