Graduates of bachelor's and specialty, undergraduates and post-graduates of natural-scientific and physical-mathematical areas of training
The key technology for training within the framework of the program will be the implementation by master students (5-7 persons) of real engineering projects commissioned by the subsidiaries of PJSC Gazprom Neft.
The mandatory part will be modules aimed at forming the graduates' ability to communicate effectively, to work in a team, to use a wide range of information technologies, to think critically and systematically, and to negotiate. The approach to the evaluation of the students' result will change: the main attention will be paid to the evaluation, not so much of theoretical knowledge as to the ability to apply them in real professional activity.
The advantage of the program is direct contacts with Russian and foreign technology companies, leading scientific, design and technological and engineering centers of Russia. Representatives of these structures.
Physicomathematical methods in oil engineering
- The physical basis of the theory of filtration
- Waterflooding and enhanced oil recovery methods
- 3D hydrodynamic modeling Eclipse/navigator / Tempest
Commercial geology: from well to three-dimensional model
- Oil and gas geology and stock assessment
- 3D geological modeling Petrel / Irap RMS
Exploration and risk assessment methods
- Field study
- Theory of probability and mathematical statistics in the field study problems
Oil and gas asset: structure, engineering solutions, environmental challenges
- Innovations in drilling and oil and gas production, environmental challenges
- Principles of design development
- Methods of geological analysis
Integrated development concept
- Field economics
- Risk management in oil and gas projects / Information technologies in the tasks of managing the development of oil and gas fields
- The integrated concept of development
- Foreign language of professional communication
- Project Activities
- Leadership and professional skills
- Conflictology and psychology of the collective
- Strategic Change Management
- Technological Entrepreneurship and Innovations
- Effective communication
+7 (3452) 45-53-69
23, Lenina str.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 9, 2018