This master's degree aims to provide students with professional training in computer engineering, telematic engineering and related fields that specialize in Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
Specifically, the master's degree:
- Provides students with the skills to use advanced ICT for designing and implementing safe intelligent systems.
- Provides students with the skills to use advanced ICT to ensure the safety of information in applications, services, and ICT systems and the privacy of their users.
- Provides students with the skills to lead, manage and carry out ICT systems projects based on Artificial Intelligence.
- Provides students with the skills to innovate and conduct research in the field of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
Online teaching organization
In the online modality, there are no exams and the entire evaluation is done online, so no face-to-face meetings are required.
They are not considered, but it is recommended to complete the Master’s degree final project in a company.
Pixabay / Pexels
The Master's produces professionals with the skills to work in the following positions, among others:
- Head of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence projects
- Management of groups of developers for Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence projects
- Analyst of advanced ICT applications, particularly in the ambits of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence
- Academic and research career in universities and research centers
The Master's degree is designed for graduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Physics, Mathematics, and related fields.
Students wishing to study the master's degree should possess the following personal and academic qualities:
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering.
- Knowledge of Engineering Programming and Mathematics.
- Personal maturity and skills deriving from their previous university training that will be strengthened and improved further by the master's degree (e.g. work planning, knowledge of information research tools, oral and written communication skills, English, the ability to work in a team or autonomously).
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment on the program, you must also submit a level English equivalent to at least B1, given that the master's degree is taught entirely in English. If your mother tongue in your country of origin is English or your education was in English do not need to provide official certificates to accredit their knowledge of the language.
- The average grade of the academic transcript of the official university qualification that provides access to the Master's degree. Up to 10 points.
- If another official university qualification in Computer Science or related ambits is presented in addition to the one that allows access to the Master's degree: technical engineering or diploma, engineering, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, postgraduate degree or doctoral degree. Up to 2 points.
- Official English qualifications: First Certificate or equivalent, or certificates of a higher level. Up to 1 point.
Applications will be prioritized from higher to lower in terms of the number of points they have obtained (the number of points is the total obtained from sections 1, 2 and 3). However, if there are not enough students to fill all the places available, the admissions body may admit you without prioritizing in terms of your merits.
About the School
We are a young and dynamic university serving the needs of society, with an international outlook and a close relationship with our immediate socioeconomic environment.