You can earn a Master’s Degree in Computer Science in two years at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in Wolfenbüttel and begin a career in the planning-organizational areas of businesses and research institutions.
Fundamentals for successful completion of the Master are taught in a core curriculum that includes elements from software engineering and computer engineering.
In parallel two interest-based concentrations are offered:
- Information Engineering deals with data banks and data mining
- Mobile System Engineering primarily deals with topics in mobile systems and system modeling
Alternatively the third semester can also be spent at one of domestic or foreign our partner institutions.
Instructional and learning activities in the Master curriculum are concentrated principally in the latter half of the week and on weekends, which allows for moderate career activity, e.g. on Mondays or Tuesdays. In many cases employment opportunities in Computer Science departmental research and development projects are available to outstanding candidates.
In addition the Master course of study prepares for continuing educational qualification and independent further education in the form of doctoral studies and offers access to senior civil service careers in the public service sector.
Degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Full-time 4 semester regular course of study.
- Part-time 7 semester course of study.
- Fall/Winter start; Spring/Summer semester admission under special circumstances.
- Admission requires Bachelor degree or equivalent
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018