Computer Science and Technology is a subject of studying the aspects of theory, principles, method, and technology of computer information acquisition, representation, storage, processing, transmission, and utilization. This subject covers four research directions: intelligent control system, knowledge discovery and intelligent decision support system, network, and information system and computer information security theory and technology.
matrix analysis, Algorithm design, and analysis, TCP/IP protocols principles and architectures, Information security, Advanced project development, Distributed database.
- Possess bachelor degree above
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents.
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals
The post-graduate courses include: general courses, basic courses, specialized courses, and practice. Master course requires no less than 24 credits, including 10 general courses and 4 practice credits. All the courses are taught in English other than courses related to Chinese language and Chinese culture.
Graduates should finish their paper independently. The graduate paper should reflect graduates’ creativity, practicability, and progressiveness.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport
- Copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Copy of the university transcript
- Recent record of sponsor’s bank account statement
- Sponsorship letter
- Application form (filled)
- RMB700 yuan application fee
- Send $4000 dollars to the school account （Please write your name and the passport number when you send the money to the school account， after 3 days please confirm with the school.）
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018