Faculty of Economics and Administration
Study Program: Informatics and System Engineering
- Degree: Master in Computer Science
- Form of study: Full-time
- The standard length of study: 2 years
- Number of ECTS credits allocated: 120
- Graduation requirements: State Master’s examination and Master’s thesis defense
- Tuition fee (per academic year): Maximum 3,500 EUR
Graduates will become qualified experts in regional management. Students will excel in systemic approaches to micro- and macro-economic aspects of management, decision-making theory, theories of systems, system engineering, information and communication systems including geo-information technologies (geographic information systems and remote sensing), and in understanding the links between economic phenomena and economic processes.
This study program emphasizes regional policy and crisis management and prepares students with the newest technological and scientific information and developments. Students find careers in public administration, within self-governing bodies at all levels, and in other public-sector organizations and NGOs.
Masters graduates can pursue a Ph.D. study program at the University of Pardubice in this same field of study.