Computer Graphics and Multimedia in English
Length of Study: 2 years
Min. Credits: 120
Degree Programme: Information Technology
Language of Instruction: English
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2002 Accredited till: 2024 Last admissions: 2020
- Knowledge of theory, technology, procedures, and skills in the extent allowing research and development on the fields of computer graphics and multimedia including projects involving user interfaces, image processing and sound and speech processing.
- Orientation in wide range of information technologies and principles of project control, ability to apply the principles in all possible exploitation of computer technology. Skills needed to design and carry-out experiments and to analyze and interpret the results and to work independently and in teams, to present the results orally or in writing and to self-improve and adapt to the requirements of the professional career and praxis.
- Ability to be hired for wide range of jobs that require any type of knowledge of information technologies, imaging, video, or sound computer technologies especially in teams dealing with software development, in the industrial applications, in media companies, radio and television studios, in scientific simulations, computer games development, and also in state and local bodies, in the army, in education and health institutes, and practically in any industrial enterprise.
- Methods of 3D User Interface Development
- Image Processing Acceleration through Signal Processors and Programmable Logic Chips
- Keyword Spotting in Continuous Speech
- Real-Time Image Processing Library
- Encoding of Speech Signals on Very Low Bit-Rates
- Components for 3D Models Processing
- Reconstruction of 3D Scenes from Couples of Images of the Scene
- 3D Raster Functions Library
- Robust Phoneme Recognition
- 3D Computer Games Development
- Processing of Texts in Natural Language
About the School
Brno University of Technology (BUT) is the largest technical/engineering university in the Czech Republic (21 000 students, 8 faculties, 3 university institutes) and one of the leading teaching and re ... Read More