As a student of MSc Computer Engineering, you are able to specialize in relevant fields of study connected with system and instrument development involving software, hardware and communication technology. Depending on your chosen specialization, upon completion of the degree, you are Master of Computer Engineering.
At Hasan Kalyoncu University, you are in close contact with the lecturers and researchers in a way that is rarely experienced at other universities. Academic staff is readily available if you need clarification of the study material. Part of the teaching is in the form of lectures that introduce new angles on the course material, and theoretical and practical exercises take place in small groups, where you study relevant issues in depth.
Computer Engineering graduates find work in a wide range of fields and institutions. There is considerable demand for IT graduates in areas such as instrument development engineering. Many graduates work successfully as software architects, developers of large instruments and systems, or become a software developer or project manager for large IT systems.
Step 1: Application Procedure
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal.
- Application Form
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- University Bachelor Degree Certificate
- University equivalency certificate
Step 2: The Application Process
- Prepayment for getting acceptance letter
- ( Visa required countries have to pay a total cost of administration )
- ( Visa not required countries have to pay 200 $ )
- Preparation of acceptance letter
Step 3: Registration Process
- 6 photograph
- Registration and Orientation
- Residency and Turkish ID Card Registration
English language requirements
If you're not taking one of these language qualifications but are regularly being taught in the English Language Program.
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): 55
- TOEFL IBT: 72
- TOEFL CBT: 200
- FCE: B
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English: C
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: C1
Fees and funding
You can pay your tuition fees by Direct Debit, debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. You may also be eligible for a student loan to help you pay your fees.
Master Program ( Full Fee Paying 2 Years): 6.000 $
You will need to budget at least $300/mount for living cost.
About the School
Hasan Kalyoncu University of different religions, languages, races, cultures, and civilizations are blended in Gaziantep, a major crossroads of the historic Silk Road, started a new life as a college- ... Read More