We train computer professionals to lead the technological progress and the society of tomorrow.
With 40 years of experience, we offer you:
- The technical and scientific knowledge that the labor market currently needs, as well as the generic competences most valued by companies.
- Direct contact with the business world through weekly sessions with professionals from companies in the technology sector who contribute their vision on the aspects of debate, as well as visits to centers and facilities.
- Access to a first-hand work experience by staying in a company.
- An international experience through the international mobility program.
- Specialization in one of the most relevant areas of the moment: Big Data and Business Intelligence
- A double university master's degree: By completing an additional semester in the application of ICT in industry, you will also obtain a Master's degree in Industrial Organization Engineering.
- You can have direct contact with research and innovation in new technologies by staying in a technology center.
This master's degree contributes to the professional development of:
- Graduates in computer-related degrees to facilitate their transition to the labor market with high guarantees of professional success.
- Technical engineers in the field of computer science or other ICT-related degrees who wish to progress and re-launch their professional careers
- Graduates and Computer Engineers who after having a professional experience want to recycle and be up to date.
- University graduates in any field of engineering who wish to pursue a doctorate and dedicate themselves to research and innovation in new technologies (making the necessary training complements).
He is a person with a solid formation in the competences and responsibilities of higher level in the key technological areas of Computer Engineering together with solid knowledge and abilities, great versatility and adaptability in the face of constant technological changes. In addition, it has multiple cross-cutting skills, beyond technology, such as being able to manage work teams, lead development projects and implement different technological solutions, act autonomously or communicate effectively, among others, that create a professional profile of Engineer in integral computer science, very versatile and with high capacities of adaptation to problematic and diverse environments.
The Master in Computer Engineering profiles the performance and development of a professional career in Computer Engineering in five different scenarios, and complementary at the same time:
- Information systems management
- Project management software
- Software Architecture
- Research and innovation
- Data Science
The Master's Degree in Computer Engineering outlines the performance and development of a professional career in the field of computer engineering around five different scenarios, and complementary at the same time.
The Master offers Computer Engineers the right framework so that they can develop a professional life full of opportunities. Few assets in the history of humanity have transformed society in such a short time as new technologies and the Internet have done in the last ten years.
We reward technological talent
Thanks to the new Deusto Engineering Scholarship Program we have 10 scholarships of € 10,000 to study the Master in Computer Engineering while collaborating with a technology company.
In addition to the scholarship, you will receive a remuneration for your work in company internship mode.
Thanks to the scholarship and the internships, you will be able to finance almost all of the master's degree.
How do I apply for my scholarship?
- Copy of the academic record of the university degree that gives you access to the postgraduate course and that will include the average grade obtained in the scale from 1 to 10. (graduates in the UD do not need to present an academic record).
- Curriculum Vitae (Europass format).
- Letter of presentation and motivations addressed to the Scholarship Commission (maximum 1000 words).
The application must be processed through the Scholarship Service of the University of Deusto. This service reserves the right to request all documentation deemed appropriate.
When can I apply for the scholarship?
From February 1 to March 28, 2018.
How are candidacies evaluated?
It will be valued:
- Academic record
- Curriculum Vitae: professional experience, languages, personal merits, training ...
- Letter of presentation and motivation
Candidates who meet the requirements of the scholarship will be invited to a personal interview.
The selection process of the candidacies is carried out jointly with the companies from April 1 to April 30, 2018.
When do I know the result?
As of May 15, 2018 we will notify the granting of the scholarships; You can enroll thereafter.
You want to know more?
If you want specific information about this scholarship, complete the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Motivated by the reform of university education and after a deep reflection, the University of Deusto, which has an experience of 30 years forming graduates in Computer Science, has designed an ambitious program of studies for its Master's Degree in Computer Engineering. The master's program has been structured in two large blocks:
- Generalist training in technology and management tools. This block corresponds to the first year and is composed of subjects that delve into the technologies demanded by the labor market, and that must be mastered by all Computer Engineers. In addition, some bases are provided for the management of projects and management of information systems, essential for an adequate integration and progression in the environment of the company. The objective of this block is to provide the Computer Engineer with the versatility that has always characterized this professional profile.
- Specialization and professional guidance. This block corresponds to the last semester and has as its backbone the Master's End Project. Said project includes the realization, presentation and defense of an integral project of Computer Engineering of professional or scientific nature in which the competences acquired along the master are synthesized.
Therefore, this master combines the development of the specific skills of the Computer Engineer, together with another set of generic competences required of any university graduate. In short, its purpose is to train highly versatile and competent professionals in the field of information and communication technologies (ICT), who can also play a dual role of professional development and research, thinking about the practice of computer engineering both in the company and in innovation and research centers.
This set of competences are developed in the different subjects that make up the training program and correspond to the specific technical and scientific contents of the computer engineering profession.
The master provides multiple transversal competences, beyond technology, such as being able to manage work teams, lead development projects and implement different technological solutions, act autonomously or communicate effectively, among others, that create a professional profile of Engineer in integral computer science, very versatile and with high capacities of adaptation to problematic and diverse environments.
The teaching methodology of the Master's Degree in Computer Engineering is characterized by a practical approach, which brings students closer to the reality of the exercise of the Computer Engineering profession both in its business side and in the scientific field thanks to the participation of companies in all the subjects teaching or through lectures and thematic seminars.
The Master's Degree in Computer Engineering bases its teaching-learning methodology on the Deusto Training Model, which has as a priority objective the achievement of an autonomous and meaningful learning favoring the personal development of the student in its different facets (personal, social, ethical , academic and professional).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 14, 2018