We offer training in Computer Engineering of a transversal nature, aimed at training professionals to practice their profession and to integrate into multidisciplinary working groups, showing ethical and responsible attitudes, respecting people, the social environment and the environment.
If you are interested in learning to
- Project, calculate and design products, processes and facilities in all areas of Computer Engineering.
- Direct works and installations of computer systems.
- Perform mathematical modeling, calculation and simulation in technology and business engineering centers, particularly in ID tasks. Be general manager, technical director and director of IDI projects in companies and technology centers.
- Start up, direct and manage manufacturing processes of computer equipment.
What we offer you
- Experience and tradition in the training of engineers.
- Laboratories equipped with high and recent technology.
- Training with a strong practical orientation.
- Numerous scholarships for study in European institutions and the rest of the world.
- Strong impulse of the research activity and innovation.
- Analysis, management and development of applications as a software engineer.
- Network and systems architect.
- Information systems consultant.
- Application developer for mobile devices.
- Expert in Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
- Director of projects, teams and organizations of the ICT sector in business.
- Access to doctoral studies (Production and Computer Engineering).
CB6 - Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 - That the students know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 - That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
CB9 - That the students know how to communicate their conclusions, and the ultimate knowledge and reasons that support them, to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CB10 - That students possess the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
GE1 - Ability to project, calculate and design products, processes and facilities in all areas of computer engineering.
GE2 - Ability to manage works and installations of computer systems, complying with current regulations and ensuring the quality of service.
GE3 - Ability to direct, plan and supervise multidisciplinary teams.
GE4 - Capacity for mathematical modeling, calculation and simulation in technology and business engineering centers, particularly in research, development and innovation tasks in all fields related to Computer Engineering.
GE5 - Capacity for the elaboration, strategic planning, direction, coordination and technical and economic management of projects in all areas of Computer Engineering following quality and environmental criteria.
GE6 - Capacity for general management, technical management and management of research, development and innovation projects, in companies and technology centers, in the field of Computer Engineering.
GE7 - Ability to start up, manage and manage manufacturing processes of computer equipment, with a guarantee of safety for people and goods, the final quality of the products and their approval.
GE8 - Ability to apply the knowledge acquired and to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader and multidisciplinary contexts, being able to integrate this knowledge.
GE9 - Ability to understand and apply ethical responsibility, legislation and professional deontology of the activity of the profession of Computer Engineer.
GE10 - Ability to apply the principles of economics and human resources management and projects, as well as legislation, regulation and standardization of information technology.