- Promoting and acquisition of theoretical and technical skills in disciplines considered as structuring in the areas approached;
- Allow the students to establish a customised progression through the possibility of choosing between specific advanced disciplines in each of the proposed branches;
- Provide a professional learning experience through laboratory and analysis practice of real use cases, in order to guarantee an adequate balance between the theoretical plane and its most recent technological developments;
- Include and put into perspective all aspects of teaching given in the academic and corporate realities, associated with this sector in our Country.
Thus, we propose a teaching model organized in:
- Master Classes that correspond to theoretical magisterial classes, taught by Master Degree professors and by national and foreign guest specialists to work within the scope of the research projects developed during the degree, and
- Advanced technical training laboratory classes, where the acquisition of skills for the development of applied projects is promoted.
Knowledge, abilities, and skills to be acquired
This degree aims to promote the acquisition of advanced skills in the areas of Computer Engineering and Information Systems, namely those that refer to individual work, supported in skills acquired in research activity, as well as application in professional activity of the principles used in the methodologies of this project.
This way, the Master's degree will provide the analysis and information processing skills inherent to the execution of tasks for research and development innovative technologies acquired in the prosecution of the described goals, as well as the capacity to produce and transmit scientific information related to them.
The degree is supported by a solid study program and occupies an innovative position in the converging scientific domains. With a curricular structure comparable to the best similar 2nd cycle courses in Europe, this Masters Degree offers the most adequate training towards the degree (2nd cycle in 2007/2008) and prosecution of studies in a great diversity of branches at the 3rd cycle level.
The integration of these teaching methodologies and the articulation between the professional and research component seeks to promote advanced training in engineering that fully completes a training profile with the making of this master's degree.
The following may apply for the Master's Degree:
a) People who hold a B.A. or equivalent degree;
b) People who hold a foreign academic degree awarded after a 1st study cycle organized according to the Bologna Process by a member state of that process;
c) People who hold a foreign academic degree acknowledged as a degree satisfying the objectives of the graduate degree by the due body;
d) People who have a school, scientific or professional curriculum acknowledged by the due body of ULHT certifying the capacity to obtain this study cycle.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2018