What is the CAE?
Computer Aided Engineering covers the use of computers in all engineering activities from the design to the manufacture of a product. CAE provides virtual product development environments allowing 3D models to be created, analyzed and optimized. Thanks to the possibilities of evaluating of operational conditions and thanks to the possibility of implementing the idea of concurrent engineering the time preparing of a new product can be highly reduced.
CAE graduates, depending on the field of first-cycle studies and the choice of courses, may develop exceptionally effective skills of using computer-aided tools, especially in cooperation with engineers specialising in different fields, extend their knowledge in information technology, particularly with respect to computer programming and graphics as well as extend their knowledge of different computer-aided environments and become a specialist in the development of computer-aided software engineering environments.
Course at a Glance
- Duration: 3 semesters, 1.5 years, 975 hours
- ECTS: 90
- Level: Master's level, Second-cycle
- Delivery: Full-time
- Fees: Polish nationals and non-Polish nationals (foreigners) who enroll pursuant to the rules applicable to Polish nationals: free
- Foreigners: 2217 EUR per year (a partial or full tuition waiver is possible).
- Campus: Poland, Bydgoszcz, Kaliskiego 7
- Start Date: April, October
- Award Type: M.Eng.
5 easy steps: Admission Rules in Brief
Step 1: Make sure:
- that your diploma is related with robotization and automation, building engineering, electronics and telecommunications, education in technology and information engineering, electrotechnology, technical physics, material engineering, mechanical engineering and machinery construction, mechatronics, metallurgy, ocean engineering, transport, aviation and aerospace science, agriculture and forestry engineering, information technology (engineering studies), management and production engineering, wood technology, information and communication technology.
- that the diploma you have obtained gives you the right in the country it was issued in to pursue the second-cycle studies
- that your diploma obtained outside Poland was certified with an apostille or legalized
Step 2: Collect the following documents:
- Bachelor’s degree diploma certified with an apostille or legalized,
- A transcript of records with the legend of range of marks,
- Confirmation of your competence in English on a B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages with the final grade at least 4.0.
- Application form.
PLEASE, REMEMBER THAT ALL FOREIGN DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH!
Step 3: Send the documents by email All the above documents should be scanned and sent by mail to the following address: email@example.com
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Remember that application fee is non-refundable!!! To ensure smooth processing of your application fee, you are recommended to make the payment through an online bank transfer or directly at the bank PEKAO S.A. account number 03 1240 2092 9570 3008 0000 0001 (for Polish nationals and Non-Polish nationals (foreigners) who enroll pursuant to the rules applicable to Polish nationals).
For non-Polish nationals (foreigners) who enroll pursuant to the rules other than applicable to Polish nationals:
Candidates will need to pay all handling costs related to the bank transfer. In case of return the excess or payment made incorrectly, all handling costs related to the return or money transfer are paid by the candidates.
Step 5: Send original documents
After receiving an e-mail with information on admission to UTP the applicant is obliged to submit original documents to the UTP University of Science and Technology.
Computer Aided Engineering - kierunek przyszłości
Project supported by a grant from Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants and co-financed by the Polish funds.
Software we use
Computer Aided Design 2D i 3D:
- Corel Draw
- Intergraph Geomedia Pro
- Quantum GIS
- ESRI ArcGIS
Finite Element Method:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 25, 2018