Master in Communications and Visual Languages aims to train teachers to sustain professional projects of communication with visual languages, through the theory applied and the investigation of models of meaning and interpretation, for the development of digital media, advertising, editorial design and digital art or the exercise of teaching.
This master plan is studied in a curriculum of 18 subjects per year and can be finished in two years and required to attend one day a week classes, because we care about our students continue to work to put into practice the knowledge acquired in this graduate.
Bachelor's Degree in Visual Arts, communication, Graphic Design, marketing, advertising and Computer Systems or with similar names. Also the engineering in Systems or with similar names. Other degrees and engineering may enter if and when justified its relationship with the contents of the curriculum. It must demonstrate a course for those who come from other fields of study.
- Complete application for admission to ICONOS´s graduate.
- Title of degree (original and copy).
- Professional Card or proof of process (original and copy).
- Certificate of studies to substantiate that have been covered 100% of the credits of the degree (original and copy).
- Birth certificate (original and copy).
- An Average minimum of 8.0 in undergraduate studies. Failure to have this average, it may review the case through the Technical Council.
- 6 passport-size photographs black and white.
- Curriculum vitae with documents attesting.
- Letter explanatory why you want to enter the Masters.
- Interview with the coordinator (a) graduate.
- Letter of recommendation from school, or academic supervisor.
Foreign students should submit all documents validated by the SEP, duly translated and legalized by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consul of Mexico in the country where the studies, and immigration document.
Last updated January 23, 2018