Do not postpone your study plans. Start your educational journey by enrolling in our Online campus and come to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter. Blended learning is available for July and October Intakes.
Study Communications and Future Marketing at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
The Master in Communication & Future Marketing teaches students the most successful ways of planning and launching an integrated, multi-channel communication and marketing campaign on the international stage. The Master in Communications & Future Marketing program teaches students the most effective marketing methodologies. This master incorporates teachings in the areas of leadership, global business strategy, digital and innovative marketing, brand communication, as well as trend research, and market analysis.
Studying for an MA in Communications and Future Marketing develops students’ proficiency in business innovation, global marketing, emerging technologies, and company and personal branding. With courses on the marketing of destinations, experiential marketing, international negotiations, and business development, the Master in Communication and Future Marketing students will be prepared to step into the global marketing and communications arena.
This program also features an interactive module, the “Strategic Marketing and Communications Simulation Game,” in which students have the opportunity to apply strategic decision-making skills to a real-world business simulation in preparation for the challenges of the marketing industry. Students will also learn the best methods for leveraging email and social media analytics and more to build a brand and a business.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Intensive, Evenings
- Location – Barcelona/Madrid, Spain
- A leader in Digital Education in Spain.
- Faculty with Communications and Marketing Experience.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Multiple Company Visits and Practical Knowledge.
- Learning-by-Doing Teaching Methodology.
- Future Marketing
- Marketing of Innovations
- Communication Planning & Advertising
- Social Media & Public Relations
- Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean and XP
- Strategic Marketing Simulation Business Game
- Project Development & Finance
- Transversal Competencies of Global Leaders
- Capstone Master Project: a practical group project in which the students perform an organizational analysis or audit, a case study, or original research on a specific topic of interest.
- Provide the most relevant curriculum that will incorporate the most innovative teachings and practical knowledge as applied to marketing and communications.
- Develop a deeper understanding of strategic marketing, integrated marketing communications, the role of marketing research, and new media communication.
- Prepare students for competitive markets worldwide with an education focused on a global business perspective and cultural awareness.
- Develop students into future leaders of the business world by providing pertinent knowledge that can be applied to marketing and communications.
- Teach students how to be successful decision makers by exposing them to real-world examples through industrial visits, company presentations, global study trips, and more.
- Deliver education with a strong philosophy embedded in business ethics and sustainability.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum, and workshops to fully digitalized educational environments we are all about innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling, and individual coaching sessions.
Build your career in the area of marketing communications with the Master in Communications and Future Marketing.
Careers in digital media involve utilizing news sites, social networking channels, and digital technology to further the agenda of a brand or concept. Professionals here must have excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of digital marketing, and must be technologically proficient. Careers here incorporate aspects of journalism, social media, analytics, marketing initiatives, research, and visual design.
Professionals working in public relations must be able to continually manage and improve the image of a company or private client. This means using an integrated marketing campaign to improve the branding, messaging, and market positioning of the company or concept. Positions like so require advanced skills in public speaking, writing, negotiation, and crisis management.
Market Research Analysis
The market research analysis is responsible for the improvement of a product or service, the advancement to new markets, or the targeting of a new consumer base. Outcomes as such are reached by meticulous market research, consumer segmentation, and the dissemination of questionnaires, surveys, and other methods of consumer-brand feedback.
Advertising incorporates both facets of marketing - creativity, and sales. Professionals here create everything from visual marketing campaigns to catchy commercials, as well as conducting research to determine new methods of reaching existing and potential markets and consumers. Communication skills are a must here, as the right messages need to be developed to deliver the correct image of a brand or concept.
Human resources professionals are responsible for designing and implementing marketing and communication strategies that will support the business model and strategy of a brand. Human resources also require excellent communication skills, as representatives in this field act as the liaison between workers and management in day to day operations, change, growth & development, as well as troubleshooting issues and company turnover.
Event planning is a people-oriented profession in which advanced skills in communication and marketing are a necessity. Event planners must work with their clients – whether it be large corporations or for private parties – to develop their creative visions with limitations on time and money. This field requires a high level of interpersonal skills with all management levels, as well as negotiation tactics and a deadline-oriented mindset.
About the School
GBSB Global Business School is an internationally accredited business school in Spain and Malta that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future gradua ... Read More