Study Communications and Future Marketing at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
The Master in Communications & Future Marketing in Madrid program teaches students the most effective ways of planning and launching an integrated, multi-channel communication and marketing campaign that will succeed today across global markets. This master in marketing communications in Madrid incorporates teachings in the areas of leadership, global business strategy, digital and innovative marketing, brand communication, as well as trend research and market analysis.
The master in marketing communications in Madrid program also features an interactive module, the “Strategic Marketing and Communications Simulation Game,” in which students have the opportunity to apply strategic decision-making skills to a real-world business simulation in preparation for the challenges of the marketing industry. Students will also learn the best methods for leveraging email and social media analytics and more to build a brand and a business.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Evenings
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Leader in Digital Education in Spain.
- Faculty with Communications and Marketing Experience.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Multiple Company Visits and Practical Knowledge.
- Learning-by-Doing Teaching Methodology.
- Transform students into future leaders of the business world by providing pertinent knowledge that can be applied to marketing and communications.
- Provide the most relevant curriculum that will incorporate the most innovative teachings and practical knowledge as applied to marketing and communications.
- Teach students how to be successful decision makers by exposing them to real-world examples through industrial visits, company presentations, global study trips and more.
- Develop a deeper understanding of strategic marketing, integrated marketing communications, the role of marketing research, and new media communication.
- Prepare students for competitive markets worldwide with an education focused on a global business perspective and cultural awareness.
- Provide an education with a strong philosophy embedded in business ethics and sustainability.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Discover new career opportunities in the area of marketing communications with the Master in Communications and Future Marketing in Madrid.
Event planning is a people-oriented profession in which advanced skills in communication and marketing are a necessity. Event planners must work with their clients – whether it be large corporations or for private parties – to develop their creative visions with limitations on time and money. This field requires a high level of interpersonal skills with all management levels, as well as negotiation tactics and a deadline-oriented mindset.
Professionals working in public relations must be able to continually manage and improve the image of a company or private client. This means using an integrated marketing campaign to improve the branding, messaging and market positioning of the company or concept. Positions like so require advanced skills in public speaking, writing, negotiation and crisis management.
Careers in digital media involve utilizing news sites, social networking channels and digital technology to further the agenda of a brand or concept. Professionals here must have excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of digital marketing and must be technologically proficient. Careers here incorporate aspects of journalism, social media, analytics, marketing initiatives, research and visual design.
Market Research Analysis
Market research analysis is responsible for the improvement of a product or service, the advancement to new markets, or the targeting of a new consumer base. Outcomes as such are reached by meticulous market research, consumer segmentation, and the dissemination of questionnaires, surveys and other methods of consumer-brand feedback.
Human resources professionals are responsible for designing and implementing marketing and communication strategies that will support the business model and strategy of a brand. Human resources also require excellent communication skills, as representatives in this field act as the liaison between workers and management in day to day operations, change, growth & development, as well as troubleshooting issues and company turnover.
Advertising incorporates both facets of marketing - creativity, and sales. Professionals here create everything from visual marketing campaigns to catchy commercials, as well as conducting research to determine new methods of reaching existing and potential markets and consumers. Communication skills are a must here, as the right messages need to be developed to deliver the correct image of a brand or concept.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 18, 2017