Master in Communication with Virtual Media is aiming to train teachers to sustain professional communication projects through virtual means, supported by the dominance of digital technologies and programming languages for the development of multimedia and interactivity, design and website management, animation and 3D modeling.
This master plan is studied in a curriculum of 18 subjects per year and can be finished in two years and required to attend one day a week classes, because we care about our students continue to work to put into practice the knowledge acquired in this graduate.
BA in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing, Computer Systems or similar names. Also in systems engineering and related fields. Other degrees and engineering can enter as long as they justify their relation to the content of the curriculum. It must demonstrate a preparatory course for those coming from other fields of study.
Students also can register with a special affinity with the expertise and that has a minimum of 45 credits and who holds RVOE.
- Complete application for admission to ICONOS´s graduate.
- Title of degree (original and copy).
- Professional Card or proof of process (original and copy).
- Certificate of studies to substantiate that have been covered 100% of the credits of the degree (original and copy).
- Birth certificate (original and copy).
- An average minimum of 8.0 in undergraduate studies. Failure to have this average, it may review the case through the Technical Council.
- 6 passport-size photographs black and white.
- Curriculum vitae with documents attesting.
- Letter explanatory why you want to enter the Masters.
- Interview with the coordinator (a) graduate.
- Letter of recommendation from school, or academic supervisor.
Foreign students should submit all documents validated by the SEP, duly translated and legalized by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consul of Mexico in the country where the studies, and immigration document.
About the School
ICONOS - Research Institute for Communication and Culture, is an academic field dedicated to developing research and teaching programs in fields of culture and communication, especially digital. This ... Read More