The Master in Fashion Communication and Marketing Fashion Now delves into the communication and digital marketing of fashion for the present and the future, with the aim of establishing a direct connection with any profession in which written, audiovisual or fashion communication is developed. experiential.
Why this master and not another
- For the international training experiences at Istituto Marangoni Paris and Polimoda Florence.
- Because this master will provide you with the necessary tools to understand where communication and fashion marketing are heading.
- Because you will carry out professional practices in highly relevant companies in the fashion communication and marketing sector.
- Because once completed, you can carry out your work professionally at any point of communication specialized in present and future fashion.
- Because the training is developed through masterclasses and practical activities that allow the knowledge acquired to be applied to the disciplines in which the work activity can be carried out.
- Because part of the training is obtained from the direct experience of recognition professionals who participate in the master.
- Because the master has a maximum of 20 students to guarantee personalized learning.
The best teachers
Learn with internationally renowned schools such as Polimoda (Florence) and Istituto Marangoni (Paris), and with professionals such as Maite Sebastiá, Estudio Savage, Elisa Palomino, Belén Antolín, Alex Penadés, Abraham de Amézaga, Inma Cano or Lola Gavarrón.
- Graduate students and / or with experience in the communication and / or marketing sector.
- Graduate students and / or with experience in the fashion sector.
- Graduates or graduates from other creative disciplines
Student access and admission
Sending the application with a CV and an attached motivation letter, afterwards the obligatory interview will take place.
Artem Beliaikin / Pexels
Currently, in the world of work, having international training is key to guaranteeing a successful future. Experts point out that professionals with an international record have a 70% greater chance of getting a job, since beyond managing another language besides mother tongue, it is important to give the company or the work team another perspective at the level of knowledge and other methodical work possibilities.
In all the international experiences of Barreira A + D, prestigious companies are visited. In the case of the Master in Fashion Communication, he makes two training trips:
Paris: For five days (the number of days may be subject to change) our students will train with the Istituto Marangoni during Haute Couture week - Haute Couture - and will get to know the Yves Saint Laurent Foundation.
Florence: For four days (the number of days may be subject to change) our students will train with Polimoda, participate in workshops and visit Gucci Garden.
- Friday 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday 10am to 2pm
60 ECTS credits
- Module 1 - Context of fashion communication
- Module 2 - Creative Direction and Fashion Photography
- Module 3 - Fashion communication in museums
- Module 4 - Fashion, luxury and perfume
- Module 5 - The creation and communication of a brand / Organization of events and PR / Public speaking and personal brand
- Module 6 - Fashion Marketing Management
- Module 7 - Future fashion films
- Module 8 - International experience
- Module 9 - Sustainability and technology in the fashion industry
- Module 10 - Create and run a fashion start-up / Master's Thesis
Testimonials of the master in communication and fashion marketing
In this block you can check the training experiences of the students of the second 2018/19 edition of the Master in Fashion Communication and Marketing
Access and financing of the master
What do I have to do to be admitted?
Step 1: Prepare CV / Portfolio and cover letter
Maximum CV of 2 sheets; maximum portfolio 10 mb; Motivation letter maximum 1 sheet.
* If you do not have experience do not worry, there are many other factors to make the decision to be admitted.
Step 2: Interview with the director of the master
It is mandatory to be admitted (can be done by phone or Skype).
Step 3: Reserve your place
In case you want to secure a place in the master, we recommend making the reservation payment of € 300. If you are not admitted, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded. You can make the reservation by transfer or online payment.
Step 4: Admission
In a maximum period of 5 days we will notify you if you have been admitted to the master.
Step 5: Follow up
Our admissions team will contact you regularly to carry out the following steps regarding final enrollment in the master.
- Early bird 10% discount until March 31 (Only a limited number of places in each master can benefit from these conditions).
- We have a BBVA Studies Loan * agreement through which you can finance your studies in Barreira A + D: with this system students decide when to pay back the amount borrowed. As in the Anglo-Saxon model, you will only pay when you finish your studies, when you find a job, or when you choose. We take care of managing a tailored financing for you.
* Financing conditions subject to the approval of the bank.
- For active professionals the course can be subsidized by the State Foundation for Employment Training (formerly Tripartite).
- Making the cash payment of the master you benefit from a 3% discount (cumulative discount).
- If you are or have been a student of Barreira A + D in any official degree you will have a 15% discount .
- If you are self-employed you can benefit from a 5% discount (not cumulative).
- Possibility of making the payment of the master in three installments .
- "Tutor" scholarship (30%) and merit scholarship (15%) (subject to the criteria of the director and the center).
About the School
Elegir estudiar en Barreira A+D es elegir entrar un ambiente diferente, diverso, creativo; un ambiente donde puedes ser quien tú quieras, porque alumnos y profesores no solo respetan la diferencia, si ... Read More