Program objectives are to train teachers in support of communication-based projects in the field of theories of language and social sciences to support solutions to contemporary cultural issues in various areas of society.
This master plan is studied in a curriculum of 18 subjects per year and can be finished in two years and required to attend one day a week classes because we care about our students continue to work to put into practice the knowledge acquired in this graduate.
Degree in Communications or related, Anthropology, Ethnology, Psychology, Sociology, History, Economics, Education, Literature, Philosophy, Art, Graphic Design, Culture Sciences, Humanities, Political Science, International Relations, and in general all the degrees in the areas of Social Sciences and Humanities.¨
Other degrees may enter as justifying his relationship with the contents and objectives of the curriculum. It must demonstrate a preparatory course for those coming from other fields of study.
- Complete application for admission to ICONOS' graduate.
- Title of degree (original and copy).
- Professional Card or proof of process (original and copy).
- Certificate of studies to substantiate that have been covered 100% of the credits of the degree (original and copy).
- Birth certificate (original and copy).
- An average minimum of 8.0 in undergraduate studies. Failure to have this average, it may review the case through the Technical Council.
- 6 passport-size photographs black and white.
- Curriculum vitae with documents attesting.
- Letter explanatory why you want to enter the Masters.
- Interview with the coordinator (a) graduate.
- Letter of recommendation from school, or academic supervisor.
Foreign students should submit all documents validated by the SEP, duly translated and legalized by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consul of Mexico in the country where the studies, and immigration document.
In case of opting
About the School
ICONOS - Research Institute for Communication and Culture, is an academic field dedicated to developing research and teaching programs in fields of culture and communication, especially digital. This ... Read More